1. These people who tore up a wall to save a kitten:
2. Whoever left this insane compliment in a bathroom stall:
3. This woman, who helped out a woolly friend get unstuck:
4. The mystery man who paid for 500 strangers' coffees at an Edmonton Tim Horton's with $859.
5. This guy who picked up a wandering pup and returned it to its owners (after taking a selfie, of course):
6. These guys who left drinking water for thirsty hikers:
7. This guy who was stocked up on fluids:
8. The good guy who walked down 53 flights of stairs and waited an hour to return a lost cell phone.
9. This guy who put a little chick back in its nest:
10. This kind soul who added money to someone else's metre:
11. This woman who saved a family of ducklings from a storm drain.
12. The woman who rescued a neighbour's cat from a rooftop where it had been stranded for 12 hours in -23-degree weather.
13. This young man AND the person who wrote the note to this young man:
14. This man who helped his neighbours get their cars out of the street in a flood:
15. And the whole Orchestre Métropolitain of Montreal, which bought a homeless man a brand-new violin after his was stolen.
Be like these good samaritans. Do a good deed by donating blood.
Make an appointment or find a clinic with Canadian Blood Services.