Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Twists
2 sheet puff pastry
1 cup Campbell’s Tomato Soup, divided
¾ cup cheddar cheese
¾ cup Italian blend cheese
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon butter
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon chopped basil
1. Preheat oven to 400℉/200℃.
2. Gently roll out the puff pastry sheets. Using a plate as a guide, cut each sheet into a circle. Set one circle aside, and place the other on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Spread a thin layer (about 1/2 cup) of Campbell’s Tomato Soup across the surface of the dough on the baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle with cheeses. Place the other circle of puff pastry on top.
5. Take a small glass and place it in the center of the circle. Using a paring knife or scissors, cut strips away from the edge of the glass. Take each strip and twist.
6. Melt the butter and stir in the garlic clove. Brush the twists with the garlic butter.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Combine ½ cup of the remaining tomato soup with the milk and heat in the microwave. Garnish with fresh basil.
9. Pull the strips apart and dip into the soup.