Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
2½ tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1½ cups milk
2 rotisserie chicken breasts, shredded
1 cup frozen peas and carrots
1 small potato, peeled and chopped
½ cup cream
1 premade pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
2. Melt butter in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add in the flour and stir until bubbling.
4. Whisk in the milk until smooth, then add chicken, frozen peas and carrots, potato, and cream. Stir until fully mixed and bubbling.
5. Drape pie crust over the top of the skillet and cut 4 venting holes in the center.
6. Bake for 30-35 min, or until crust is golden brown. Carefully remove from the oven.
Chicken Parm Melts
1 rotisserie chicken
1 cup marinara sauce
6 slices bread, toasted
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
2. Debone, remove skin, and shred rotisserie chicken.
3. Mix chicken with marinara sauce.
4. Line toasted bread up on the sheet tray and evenly top with chicken mixture.
5. Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 5-10 minutes or until it is heated through and the cheese on top is melted.
Cheesy Chicken Potato Skins
4 russet potatoes
2 breasts shredded chicken
1½ cup cheddar
4 ounces cream cheese
½ cup cooked spinach, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ªC).
2. Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. With a fork, poke several sets of holes on the front and back of the potato.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until inside is cooked.
5. Once potatoes are cooked and cool enough to handle, slice down the center lengthwise, and, using a spoon, scoop out the centers to form a bowl.
6. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, scooped out potato, ½ cup of cheddar, cream cheese, and spinach. Stir until combined.
7. Evenly distribute the filling between the potato skins and sprinkle the tops with the remaining cheddar.
8. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizzas
4 flour tortillas
⅓ cups BBQ sauce
2 cups shredded chicken
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line a tray with parchment paper.
2. Spread BBQ sauce evenly across tortillas.
3. Top with onion, chicken, and cheese.
4. Bake for 5-10 minutes.