1. So I don't want to start a war or anything, but behind your closed doors, a war has already been waging: The war on *dramatic music* TAYLOR HAM.
2. Despite Taylor Ham being a typical New Jersey product, I think it's good enough to warrant a visit from everyone in the continental 48 states to visit the [already] most densely populated state.
3. Taylor Ham, for those who have not been lucky enough to come across this product from the heavens, is a sort of, uhh... mystery meat.
4. To keep you from shying away, the safest way to describe Taylor Ham is, as a sort, of pork-based meat.
5. Anywho, Taylor Ham has a special place in the hearts of New Jerseyans, but it has an even more special place in the heart of THE WORLD'S GREATEST SANDWHICH.
6. Me personally, I have no freakin' clue how this combination came to be, but bless the Jersey gods (not the cast of The Jersey Shore...more like, The Real Housewives) for allowing this to be a staple of our land.
7. Now, you have the option of adding to your sandwich. Often times your bagel guys/bagel ladies/bagel crew will ask you if you want salt, pepper, or ketchup.
8. The Taylor Ham, Egg, & Cheese trio is so important to New Jersey that a District 38's Assemblyman, Tim Eustace, introduced an Act in Jersey's State Legislature to make the trio the official state sandwich.
9. Just to reinforce a point here, even [the sometimes good, sometimes bad] Gov. Christie calls it Taylor Ham. "It's 'Taylor ham' egg and cheese," Christie decreed.
10. So. What have we learned today?
11. I promise that whatever negative opinion you've ever had on New Jersey will properly disappear because ONE bite of a majestic Taylor Ham, Egg, & Cheese sandwich will change your life.
12. So come to New Jersey and get your Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese! Don't worry, we don't bite.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!