HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO SCARY 0/10 DO NOT RECOMMEND
London is my favorite city in the world for many reasons. Don’t miss Camden, you’ll understand why when you get there. I adore the South Bank and the fun food carts and graffiti. Do take time to explore England outside of London however, Bath, Greenwhich, Sheffield, Brighton, and Bristol are also quite lovely little spots. Most of all, have an open mind & enjoy!
Zurich, Switzerland or Zimbabwe (Mana Pools, Harare, Hwange National Park, Matusadonna).
Response to Two BBFs Solve Your Friendship Problems:
I love my friend more than anything and don’t mean to be selfish, but she literally never stops talking about her own problems. I feel like I never get to have my own struggles anymore and it seems as if all our conversations now revolve around me giving her advice or calming her down. What should I do? She’s very sensitive, so I don’t want to end up snapping at her or something, but I seriously don’t know how much more I can handle of listening to her issues ONLY.
Easily Zimbabwe. If you’ve ever thought of going; go. Check out Hwange National Park, Matusadonna, Mana Pools, and Harare. Amazing culture, scenery, wildlife, and food. This place seriously changed my life and helped me find myself.
- cameronl10 "Teacher Leaves Elite LA School After ..."
- cameronl10 "23 Photos That Prove Pug Shaming Is T..."
- cameronl10 "15 Coco Chanel Quotes You Should Live By"
- cameronl10 "19 More Reasons To Love Netflix"
- cameronl10 "11 Unflattering Tom Hardy Photos"
- cameronl10 "19 Reasons Raisins Should Be Put In Jail"
- cameronl10 "13 Fantastic Candy Colored Hairstyles..."
- cameronl10 "This Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball&..."
- cameronl10 "50 Powerful Images Of Humanity And So..."
- cameronl10 "20 Historical Black And White Picture..."
- cameronl10 "12 Reasons Why Puffins Are The Best B..."
- cameronl10 "A Guy Vined The Exact Moment His Girl..."
- cameronl10 "This Vine Compilation Video Is The Be..."
- cameronl10 "Why Building Ikea Furniture Is Probab..."