1. The "I Don't Care if It's 5am and You're Sleeping; My Mouth Hurts So Bad Right Now" Face
2. The "Will I Ever Sleep Again?" Face
3. The "Ah, the First Chew of the Day!" Face
4. The "Looking Up Online If We're Supposed to Let Them Chew That" Face
5. The "I've Just Found a New Toy to Chew On and I've Never Been So Content" Face
6. The "Why Did the Baby Have to Make My Smartphone Its Latest Chew Toy?" Face
7. The "If I Can't Find a Dummy, Your Hand Will Have to Do" Face
8. The "I Didn't Know Those Tiny Teeth Could Hurt So Bad, But They Really, Really Do" Face
9. The "I Can Be an Adorable Bundle of Drool, Dribble, and Joy When I Want to Be" Face
10. The "Awww, That's SO Cute! But Please Don't Get Any More Drool on My Work Shirt" Face
11. The "Please Don't Let My Baby Be Too Cranky From Teething to Eat Today" Face
12. The "You Know I'm Going to Get at Least 46% of My Food All Over Both of Us, Right?" Face
13. The "I'm All Tuckered Out From a Long Day of Crying and Chewing" Face
14. The "Finally, Some Well-Deserved Peace and Quiet...Until the Baby Gets Up Again" Face
Teething can be tough on both parents and children. CALPOL® Infant Suspension is tough on teething pain but gentle on tummies which helps ease their discomfort and treat your little one’s pain. CALPOL® can't guarantee you a good night’s sleep, but it can help put a smile back on both of your faces.
CALPOL® Infant Suspension contains paracetamol. For pain and fever. Always read the label.