1. She’s a four-time New York Times best selling author, with three books at #1.
2. Those best-selling books are all about sex, drugs and alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.
3. She’s got kick-ass friends, like Katie Couric.
4. And this lady.
5. Oh, and this adorable nugget.
6. Did we mention her boyfriend looks like this?
7. And he happens to be President & CEO of his own luxury property company.
8. And that’s him. And Kanye. Kanye West.
He’s definitely no gold digger.
9. Chelsea also brought us this smiley comedian.
10. Her co-workers love and care about her well-being.
A note left on Chelsea’s desk from her thoughtful assistant.
11. She cares about her talk show guests (no matter who they are).
12. And she certainly doesn’t care what anybody thinks about her. You go girl.
Yes, she had this photo taken of herself. That’s a true Jersey girl.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻