1. A is for Alcohol.
Stereotypical? Maybe. True? Definitely.
2. B is for Budgeting.
Why do things have to cost quite so much?
3. C is for Council Tax.
And the inevitable ‘mares you’ll have trying to sort it out.
4. D is for Dissertation.
EVEN THE WORD MAKES ME SCARED. AAAAAH.
5. E is for Eating
Yum, delicious student food. Oh YEAH.
6. F is for Freshers.
7. G is for Going Out.
It kinda feels required.
8. H is for Hangovers.
We know that this is our own fault. But still, sympathy? Please?
9. I is for Insomnia.
So much to do, so little time.
10. J is for Juvenile Behaviour
Well, we may be a bit independent but that doesn’t mean we’re ready to be adults yet.
11. K is for Kissing
Though there is basically no chance it will be like this.
12. L is for Lectures
Just try and stay awake!
13. M is for Moving Away From Home.
Big city, big lights, so many people. So few fields and sheep and cattle.
15. N is for New Friends
16. O is for Organisation
17. P is for Parent-free Living.
Maybe not always such a great thing.
18. Q is for Questions.
Name. Course. Where You’re Originally From. Over and over and over and over again.
19. R is for Reading.
So much course reading.
20. S is for Studying.
Exam panic, twice a year.
21. T is for Tutorials.
I wish I had something insightful and clever to add to this conversation but my brain appears to have forgotten how to think. Maybe if I just stare at the table and never raise my eyes. Yes, this is inconspicuous. Good.
22. U is for Undergraduate.
Enjoy it whilst it lasts!
23. V is for Vodka.
Yeah, I know I’ve already said alcohol. But vodka deserves its own entry to be fair. It’s a staple of life.
24. W is for Walk Of Shame.
Oh, you naughty thing you.
25. X is for X-Rated Activities.
Best stay away from the Union on Rugby Boys Social Night.
26. Y is for Youtube
And the hours and hours you’ll spend watching different videos of cats.
27. Z is for Zebra And Other Fancy Dress Themes.
Why do so few words start with Z?
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.