1. People walk fast and they hate it when you get in their way.
2. They stand extremely close to the subway when it approaches.
3. They are also all professional sardines players.
4. They are immune to the putrid smells of the street.
5. They think it is perfectly normal to wear sunglasses in the subway and other places that are not outside.
6. They also think they are invincible.
7. Everyone is very loyal (defensive) of their boroughs.
8. The South is a magical place.
9. With that being said, queso is a foreign concept.
So is ranch dressing.
10. But the food is insanely good.
11. Forget about saving money if you plan on living in the city.
12. Groceries are expensive.
13. You will walk EVERYWHERE.
14. People who perform in the Subway are no joke.
15. Air conditioners will leak on you.
16. Never look people in the eye.
17. Wear sandals & flip flops at your own risk.
18. Rats & bedbugs are a real thing.
19. Brunch is an event all on it's own.
20. And last but not least, Holidays are on crack here.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!