1. Always match your wrist bling to your hair bling.
2. Plaid newsboy caps are impossible to pull off.
3. Your clothes should accentuate your assets.
4. The coolest boys will ignore dress codes and just wear what makes them comfy.
5. Your hair should constantly resemble a piece of fine art.
6. Seriously though, Aaron Carter loves crimped hair.
7. Be wary of outside influences.
8. Reuse only the best trends from decades past.
9. Your self-esteem is 100% determined by your lingerie collection.
10. So are your friendships.
11. Assert your individuality at all times.
12. Make Medusa-inspired braids more high fashion with fuzzy pom poms and a red bucket hat.
13. Avoid unembellished jeans like the plague.
14. If there's ever an opportunity to rock a bedazzled do-rag, TAKE IT.
15. Just not at the dinner table, mmkay?
16. If you aren't wearing original pieces, you are doing everything wrong.
17. The world is your palette, and fingernails your canvas.
18. Flaunt your personality with fun statement shirts, like this word search pattern.
19. Dead Muppets make excellent purses.
20. Quality, not quantity.
21. When it comes to hair color, bright and crazy equals chic and classy.
22. Dress to impress for any television appearances.
Coordinating your bandana with your pleather jacket is a good place to start.
23. What: cornrows. When: always.
24. Never get caught wearing the same thing twice.
25. And most importantly, always remember to make fashion FUN.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!