3. The Modern Day Princess
Princess hairstyles- those two words going into a web search alone will come up with some scarily cheesy results- but this Princess-inspired hair style is one that will remain timeless and beautiful! Rather than wearing a headpiece or crown on the top of your head, pull it over to the side and pin back half of your hair for a gorgeous twist on the normal loose curled hairstyle.
4. The Perfect Up I-Do
Another take on a traditional hair style, this up do adds volume with a twist (literally) and is the perfect style for a long, showstopping veil! Perfect for the bride who has inpecable accessory style (i.e. those gorgeous blue drop earrings!)
5. The Bigger-is-Better Flower Crown
Flower crowns are one of the most popular accessories this spring when it comes to brides. While most brides will opt for a smaller crown, why not be different and go big!? With a laid back, loose curled hairstyle, the flower crown makes for an even softer, more colorful bridal look.
6. The New Classic
Pair this traditional updo with a gorgeous hair piece (seen in the bride’s hair above) and some dark, smokey eye make up and you’ve got a twist on what used to be a very traditional hair style! This is perfect for the bride that’s getting married in a city AND going out on the town after the reception ends!
8. The Boho Braided Beauty
This is the perfect summer-do for the outdoorsy bohemian bride. The updo keeps you from getting too hot with all that hair down around your neck, but the braids and loose curls falling down add to the laid back and wanderlusty vibe to your bridal look.
All makeup by Ashley Taylor, photos by Caitlin Kellagher of CJK Visuals, planning by Pop the Cork Designs, florals by Les Fleurs, gowns by Enaura Bridal and Truvelle Bridal
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱