1. You only changed 1 digit in your password each semester.
2. Your classroom regularly turned into a voters registration office.
3. Your basketball team lost to Harvard.
4. Your basketball team lost to NMSU.
5. University Advisement was about as helpful as an umbrella in the desert.
6. You've been a victim of multiple school children invasions.
7. Walking to class without getting asked to save trees/dolphins/children was almost impossible.
8. All of your math courses were taught by a foreign teacher who you never understood.
9. As a dorm resident you didn't gain the freshmen 15. You actually probably lost weight.
10. You listed Hokona as your first choice of dorm, but were placed in Alvarado.
11. Your battle with anything internet related was never ending.
12. You had to re-take Math 120 or 121.
13. As a female you bravely traversed campus after sunset and risked the chance of being groped.
14. You ran around campus in your underwear.
15. You never opened a single one of the President's "Weekly Perspectives" graciously emailed to you every Monday morning.
16. Your former school President was accused of running a web sex ring.
17. You often struggled to find a seat in Hogwarts. When you did, you were approached by a hobo.
18. On multiple occasions, you were required by your teacher to attend a library "orientation" session.
19. You paid $200 for a textbook you hardly used.
20. You took Greek Mythology to fill your Humanities requirement.
21. Your carefully constructed excuses got you out of at least 1 parking ticket.
22. Someone's grandma was in one of your classes.
23. You almost lost your life in a pedestrian/longboard/bike collision.
24. You had days, even a week off school because of a "winter storm."
25. You wasted time waiting for the SUB elevator.
26. Something was stolen from you at one point or another.
27. The most exciting thing to happen on campus in months was the heated Chick-fil-A battle.
28. You were mildly amused by UNM Confessions for the semester this fad swept the nation.
29. Your class met at 5:30pm TR, but the final was M 7:30 am.
30. Ultimately, you went to the only school that mattered. Go Lobos!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!