15. You never opened a single one of the President’s “Weekly Perspectives” graciously emailed to you every Monday morning.
Please, tell me more about imposed tuition hikes or how all of the bathrooms were outfitted with a snazzy new hand dryer. It’s fascinating stuff, really.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️