1. Grind your beans to perfection with a burr grinder. It will take your coffee from MEH to AMAZING.
2. After you've ground your beans to your liking, make sure you have a scale to keep your grinds in check.
3. Coffee scoops are necessary for getting the perfect cup... but how about one that's a bag closer too?!
Keepin' it fresh. Keepin' it good.
4. Every coffee lover should have a moka pot.
There are the classic aluminum ones (which are cheaper), but if you want a pot that lasts long, invest in stainless steel.
5. Interested in making pour-over coffee? How about a coffee maker that's in the NYC MUSEUM OF MODERN ART?
6. But before you get excited about making a pour-over, remember that having the precise water temperature is essential!
7. If you like someone a latte, a handheld milk frother is an excellent present.
8. Sometimes you just want a drip brewer to do all the work for you.
9. Here's a coffee filter made for a king (or queen)!
10. Nobody likes lukewarm coffee. What if there were a coffee tumbler that kept your coffee the perfect temperature?
11. Here's a mug that knows exactly how you feel when you get coffee.
12. And what's a better way to have coffee than with your favorite treat?
A mug that holds your cookie/churro/biscotti/donut?! Exactly what you need.