So..the girl was treating you in a manner consistent with how she treated other people that she was close with..and you’re angry because she didn’t expand that base of platonic closeness into romantic closeness with you? You should re-read all of these photos with yourself in mind, as the spurned man masquerading as a “nice guy”.
Honestly, even though the “friendzone” was predominantly phrased in a sexual manner in this photo array, the same goes for the aspect you mention.
You’re saying that it’s okay, instead, to shame a girl for not being interested in being romantically involved with a guy, just because he wanted to be that way with her. .. it isn’t about sex, it’s about the air of entitlement that a girl should be indiscriminate in her own romantic interests just because you like her. Even if you were gonna treat her right..Ulterior motives are ulterior motIves regardless of the exact nature of those motives. Please see that in your logic.
So because a woman isn’t attracted to man in a sexual or romantic way, and therefore doesn’t pursue him sexually/romantically, she’s in the wrong? Your backwards logic sorta alludes to the fact that this array of photos is directed at people like you.
- caeribormeith "49 British Swearwords, Defined"
- caeribormeith "28 Times The "Harry Potter" Cast Were..."
- caeribormeith "20 Things People Who Hate Mornings Kn..."
- caeribormeith "Koalas Are Being Given Special Mitten..."
- caeribormeith "This Teacher Adds To His Students' Do..."
- caeribormeith "32 Of The Greatest Things That Happen..."
- caeribormeith "19 Times You've Declared You Were Don..."
- caeribormeith "If Tina Belcher Quotes Were Motivatio..."