1. A three-piece cosmetic organizer that somehow has room to house a plethora of makeup and beauty routine essentials. It's like having an additional mini cabinet and takes up only a fraction of counter space.
2. A magnetic visual grocery list you can stick on your fridge to keep track of your grocery needs and a quick glance will tell you that you don't have everything you need for ~Taco Tuesday~. And, if you have kids, it's a great way to include them in the grocery shopping.
3. A large water bottle in case remembering to stay hydrated is a constant struggle. You can fit a hefty ~64 ounces~ of water in this bottle, plenty enough to quench the thirst while you're on the go. And, it has little encouragements at each line so keep you motivated on your hydration journey.
4. A mini steam iron perfect for mini wrinkle jobs that need a little ironing out. And, it's so tiny you can pop it in your luggage and take it with you on your travels.
5. A daily planner to help you stay on task. You can keep track of assignments due, upcoming bills, or make sure you don't forget the premiere for House of the Dragon.
The best thing about this planner is that it goes from 2022 to 2023, so you can start using it right away.
Promising review: "I have been buying The Happy Planner for years and have always been happy with my purchase. I splurged this year and got the hole punch and it makes a world of difference. I can add in all the things I need with me without staples and paper clips." —The Book Booth
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in six options).
6. A Blue Apron subscription to take the stress out of cooking by sending you fresh ingredients and mouthwatering recipes to make delicious meals.
What you'll get: Each box comes with a recipe card and all the ingredients you need to make two, three, or four tasty and filling dinners depending on your plan. You can choose the recipes yourself or allow the culinary team to choose recipes based on your dietary preferences.
You can also add a wine subscription to your meal subscription and receive the perfect bottle to pair with your meal.
Get it from Blue Apron starting at $7.99+/meal.
Want to know more about this subscriptions service? One of our employees tried it! Check out her Blue Apron meal kit review for more deets!