We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Eat2Explore offers the kids a delicious tour throughout the world via recipes from different countries. Each box includes signature sauces and ingredients that make the dish unique, as well as other activities to learn more about that particular place. There are gluten-free and vegan options, too!
2. Toca Life Box encourages independent play. Each box comes with clear instructions so they can complete projects on their own. They'll feel so accomplished when they're done.
3. Mel Science is perfect for kids who seem to be bored in their regular science class. Each month, they'll get a fun science kit that spans from STEM, physics, chemistry, and there's even a medical subscription for teens AND adults.
4. Elephant Books introduces children to a variety of stories and gets them excited about reading at a young age.
5. Black Girl Mathgic helps increase math confidence by decreasing math anxiety in girls at third-through-eighth-grade math levels through representation and study resources.
6. KiwiCo keeps you and the kids inspired through project-filled crates that can educate and entertain.
7. Honest History is a must-have for tiny history buffs that encourages kids to explore the past and rediscover stories of people who changed the world.
8. Lovevery sends stage-based play essentials for supporting the little one's development and helping them play independently.
9. Pipsticks delivers new stickers to add to their stash every month. It's never too early to fuel their passion for stationery.
11. Highlights is a subscription that you might remember seeing around the doctor's office when you were a kid. Each Highlights book has a different focus, from hidden pictures to puzzles and adventures, that they're sure to love.
12. Stitch Fix sends curated fashion pieces right to their door so their style stays fresh in case the recipient has already developed an eye for fashion.
13. Universal Yums brings the tastiest snacks from around the world right to your doorstep. Some past boxes have included cinnamon sugar churros from South Korea, bacon and lime chips from Colombia, and spicy mango gummies from Spain.
14. Toy Box Monthly gives your kids something to look forward to by sending them their own little box of toys each month.
15. Loot Crate is the gift that keeps on giving for anyone obsessed with gaming, sports, entertainment, or pop culture.
16. Creative Crayons Coloring Box keeps the coloring-obsessed kids busy with an assortment of themed crayons each month that'll make them want to color for hours.
17. Bitsbox delivers a new coding project to each month that'll let them create their very own mobile apps that they can actually use afterwards.
18. Unicorn Dream Box is filled with all sorts of plushies, books, accessories, school supplies, and more, all themed after unicorns 🦄 — because all kids are drawn to the magic of unicorns!
19. Little Passports shares geography, culture, science, and art to spark their curiosity about the world. It's a must-have for adventurous littles who feel the wanderlust even though they're years away from getting their driver's license.
20. The Preschool Box comes packed with more than 16 activities for your preschooler or kindergartener as well as resources to help them look new and fun things.
21. Kidstir is perfect for the next junior top chef. If you find them lingering around whoever is cooking in the kitchen and constantly wanting to help, they'll love this subscription.
22. Literati should be given to your bookworm who can never have enough books. Apple didn't fall too far from the tree, did it? Once they get the books, cruise over them. They only have to pay for the ones they actually want to keep.
23. Sensory Theraplay Box is ideal for children who struggle with anxiety. These boxes contain fun and entertaining items, but also therapeutic items that'll help decrease their anxiety and meet sensory needs.
24. Just Like Me Box promotes self-love and self-discovery through books that represent characters of color. It's so important for kids to see themselves in stories and this subscription makes that more accessible.
25. Little Global Citizen introduces them to other countries around the globe and helps them learn about their own culture, too.
26. Green Kids Crafts helps them develop a love for discovery and fuels their creativity all while learning about the world around them.
27. Raddish Kids is another cooking subscription that'll help them churn out finger-lickin' good meals. How amazing it would be to have your own live-in chef.
28. Little Dreamers Club sends them fun crafts, books, and other supplies needed for quality one-on-one time with you. It's a great subscription for aunts, uncles, grandparents, godparents, etc. who want to start a routine activity with the little one in their life.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.