We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A powerful mouthwash to conquer that morning breath in seconds. You brushing or not brushing your teeth before you head out of the door is between you and your toothbrush, but at least with this wash, no one else will be able to tell.
2. A wrinkle release spray because waking up in the morning and forgetting that you didn't iron your work shirt has become an unfortunate routine. Now, you can get rid of those wrinkles without pulling out the iron or steamer.
3. An eyeliner stamp that'll easily shave a good 45 minutes off your makeup routine by — brace yourself — stamping your eyeliner so that it's picture-perfect every time. No more spending all that time wiping off the mistake and trying again.
4. A pack of deodorant wipes so you can quickly freshen up in between day-to-day activities. You can keep them in your bag for touching up the pits after your gym workout or sprucing up before heading out to happy hour.
5. A rapid microwave steamer designed specifically for heating and eating pre-prepped meals or leftovers. And, it has a steaming rack perfect for steaming veggies, fish, and poultry.
6. A no-rinse detergent perfect for hand-washing your delicates. Hand-washing is already such a long process, so skipping the rinse at least shaves off some minutes.
7. A jar of toilet bombs that'll do all the work for you. Toss one in the bowl, let it dissolve, watch the cleaning happen, give the bowl a little scrub, flush, and your toilet is clean enough to eat out of — but, don't.
8. A speedy defrosting tray because you don't always remember to take food out in advance but you also don't have time to wait. This tray will let you defrost chicken breasts, steak, pork chops, lamb chops, and more within 30 to 60 minutes.
9. A treat dispenser to make bath time a quick and effortless process for you and your furry friend.
10. A lip, cheek, and eye tint so you can throw on a face in half the time, on days when you actually feel like wearing makeup. One stick to rule them all.
11. A pack of cleaning tablets made from biodegradable, chlorine-free, and environmentally safe ingredients that'll finally rid your fave bottle of that mysterious stain on the bottom.
12. A magnetic visual grocery list so you can quickly notice that you're out of milk, cheese, bread, and laundry detergent.
13. A set of wad-free pads to prevent your sheets from tangling in the wash and not actually drying. These'll save you from having to run the dryer multiple times.
14. A scratch-free scraping tool because you just bought a bunch of cool stuff from the local thrift shop but those stickers have got to go. This tool easily removes that residue so you can stop using your fingernails. We don't have time to squeeze a nail appointment into this week's schedule. Gotta make that mani last.
15. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners — anything that makes kitchen cleanup easier is an automatic must-have. The best thing about these oven liners is that they're dishwasher safe. It's easier to pop this in the washer than to deep-clean your entire oven.
16. A food chopper ideal for meal prepping. You can chop onions and nuts, mince herbs, or puree hummus and mixed dressings. And it's compact, which makes it a great addition to kitchens with little to no counter space.
17. A pack of toddler shoe sticker helpers perfect for helping your toddler figure out which shoe goes on which foot. The stickers are durable and moisture-proof so they won't sweat off. This will help you get out the door faster and make your little one feel "BIG" because they figured it out all by themselves.
Erin Roberts Creative Co. is a small biz based in Pasadena, Maryland that specializes in stickers and stationary.
Promising review: "So far the stickers have stayed in my daughter’s shoes. We no longer have to leave the house with shoes on the wrong feet!" —sirena cheung