We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rotating timer ideal for people who get overwhelmed by long lists and deadlines. This timer will help you focus on one project at a time, and ensure you get a break time, too. It could even be fun to reward yourself after every hour of work with an activity to give your brain a rest.
2. A magnetic pen that doubles as a fidget toy and is able to transform into different shapes to make mini people, animals, and other objects.
3. Reusable dry-erase sticky notes you can place all over the house because they're great for leaving notes, reminders, or labeling. Stick them on stainless steel, cabinets, glass, or plastic, and simply rinse the back to make them sticky all over again.
4. A decision maker paperweight for when you just don't feel like making anymore decisions. Throw caution to the wind and let this paperweight decide the day's fate.
5. A water dispenser so you can video chat your co-workers and imagine you're all standing around the water cooler like you used to in the office. This dispenser turns any large jug of water into a fountain of hydration.
6. A Wi-Fi extender to boost the signal in your home, covering those dead spots where your YouTube videos always seem to stop. Now, you can stream Chris Evans' funniest moments during your company meeting without interruption.
7. A portable monitor so you can free yourself from the shackles of your desk, and can still have dual monitors for maximum productivity. It's thin like a tablet so it won't take up much room in your carrying case if you want to take it on the go.
8. A 20-pack of reusable magnetic cables with unlimited possibilities, from holding reminder notes on a refrigerator to organizing cables and cords.
9. A pair of silicone ear hooks because I can't be the only one who always loses an ear bud at the most inopportune time. Yes, mine have ended up in the toilet. *hides face* 😝
10. A rechargeable lighter to be prepared the next time you want to remix the vibes in your workspace by lighting your fave candle. There are few things worse than wanting to burn a candle and not having anything to light it with.
11. An Ember Mug2 perfect for the days when you have a serious to-do list. When you finally get a chance take a breather, you'll be happy to come back to your mug and find a hot cup of joe. This smart mug will keep your coffee or tea at your desired drinking temperature.
12. A perfectly pastel mug warmer you can use with your own coffee mugs to keep your coffee at the optimum temperature for sipping through the day.
13. A compact milk frother so you can make an Insta-worthy cup of coffee that'll put your local barista to shame. You may never buy a cup of coffee again. Who am I kidding? You definitely will, but on days when you don't have time to make it, you can get close to your favorite latte at home.
14. A sheep magnetic paperclip holder that's ready, ~wool-ing,~ and able to hold your paperclips for easy access, and easy cleanup.
15. A tiny handheld vacuum to help you keep your desk tidy, mainly because it's so cute you'll constantly want to use it.
16. A Rocketbook smart reusable notebook that'll make it easy to store your handwritten notes and doodles on your computer or cloud storage. It's just like writing on real paper, only once you're done and have uploaded your notes via the Rocketbook app, you can wipe your pages clean and start again. It's a fun and eco-friendly addition to your workflow.
17. A pack of smart plugs that'll let you command your electronics to turn off and on like a boss. They're compatible with and without a smart hub, so if you haven't transitioned your home to be fully smart, you can still hold the power.
18. A dual-USB charging station made to wedge between your couch cushions so you can continue to charge your devices while working as a couch potato.
19. A cord organizer so you won't be distracted by the chaos of cords on the floor behind your work setup. It doubles as a safety precaution, too, if you have pets or children that you want to keep away from the plugs.
20. A tiny Bluetooth speaker simply here to bring your office a tiny bit of ✨joy✨. What it lacks in size, reviewers say, it makes up for in sound quality.
21. A pocket-sized wine aerator because after a long work day, you deserve to not only have a glass of wine, but a glass of wine packed with all the flavor. This wine aerator has three preset modes for white, red, and port wines. In 15 to 45 seconds, your glass of wine will be enhanced so you can experience its full character.
22. An eye mask with built-in headphones so you can listen to your morning meeting while still laying in bed, or catch up on your audiobook before bed.
23. A rapid egg cooker so you can boil, poach, scramble, or even make an omelet super quick. Now, you can finally fit breakfast into your morning routine. Picture perfect eggs every time, just look at the picture below. 👇🏽
24. A dual hair dryer and brush that'll cut your hair styling time in half by drying your hair as you style it. That means more time to rest before having to get out of bed. You might even have time to catch up on this week's episode of American Horror Story before your team meeting.
25. An under the desk hammock you can rest your feet on and imagine you're swinging between two palm trees on a tropical island far, far away from work. It comes with a hook to hang your headphones, too.
27. A Philips SmartSleep Wake-up alarm clock complete with five natural sounds and an FM radio. This smart light simulates sunlight to ease your wakeup, and simulates sunset for a smooth transition to sleep.
28. A smart water bottle that'll keep track of your daily water intake. Sync your hydration progress with the app, which calculates a personalized daily water intake goal. And, the bottle will glow when you're getting behind on your water goal. It's never good to be too thirsty.
29. A tablet and phone stand that clips onto your headboard so you can rest in bed hands-free while catching up on your emails.
30. A webcam cover so you don't have to worry about logging onto your video meeting and forgetting to turn off your video. While your Golden Girls pajamas are lovely, they aren't exactly work attire.
31. A bamboo two-tier monitor stand with cubby holes and compartments to store pens, remotes, tablets, laptops, and other office supplies.
32. An OXO double-ended laptop cleaning brush to clean the crumbs out of your laptop keyboard after a late-night work session fueled by Cheetos and lattes.
33. A wall charger that's built to hold large chargers. It comes with six outlets and two USB ports. There's a light you can turn on to turn the charger into a night-light, too.
34. Some cable clips to keep your chords from sliding off your desk onto the floor every time you unplug them from your device.
Some reviews have been edited for clarity.