We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of pet earwax cleaner made with aloe and eucalyptus that has more than 19,000 ~5-star reviews~ from dog lovers who swear that it has upped their pup's weekly maintenance routine.
3. An anti-nail biting pen that'll make your parents so proud when they notice you've finally kicked that nail-biting habit. There's no alcohol in the formula, so you don't have to worry about it burning your fingers when you apply it.
4. A bottle of dandruff shampoo in case you're struggling to find something that can wipe out your dandruff. This shampoo is specially formulated to kill scalp fungus, the main cause of dandruff.
5. Fanola purple shampoo ideal for gray, lightened, or colored hair because it tones down unwanted yellow hues on gray, light blonde, or streaked hair.
6. A makeup brush shampoo perfect for cleaning your makeup brushes and sponges without leaving behind residue. It's also cruelty-free and vegan.
7. A nose wax kit that despite the amount of hair it pulls out, is an easy and painless way to remove excess amount of nose hair, if you'd like to breathe a little easier.
8. A scent controlled plug-in from Bath and Body Works that'll let you control how much fragrance it emits. Just pop in one of the many scents, and adjust the power on the side of the plug-in. Seriously, these plug-ins pack a HUGE smelly goodness punch. If crafting the perfect scent for your space is your jam, you'll definitely want one of these.
9. A cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, because after you've mastered your YouTube tutorial, the last thing you want is for your look to fade before you can take it for a spin. This primer will not only help those colors pop, but it'll also help them last all day.
10. A double-sided exfoliating lip brush just begging to keep your lips smooth and kissably soft. After you apply your lip scrub, use the the brush to scrub gently in a circular motion, wipe clean, and voila! Use the round bristles to increase blood flow, or massage the lips with your fave lip balm or lip oil.
11. A nail file board if your dog is like most dogs and hates to get their nails trimmed. This will not only act as an emery board for your canine, but it'll also save your furniture and floors if your dog likes to scratch.
12. A touchless stationery vacuum, because some of us still haven't mastered the whole sweep-into-the-dustpan coordination and spend way too much time trying to figure it out. This way, no dustpan is required. Just sweep the crumbs over to the stationery vacuum and it'll do the rest of the work.
14. And, an internet-famous foot peel mask that's equally as effective as it is entertaining to watch an entire layer of skin peel off of your foot. Oh, and of course it makes your feet feel silky smooth, too.
15. A scented shaving treatment oil featuring a blend of six natural ingredients that hydrate your skin and sooth irritation while preventing ingrown hairs.
16. An eyeliner stamp in case you've ever struggled to create a modern take on the ~Catwoman~ and left with more of a contemporary Beetlejuice vibe. It's an actual stamp, so you can stamp and go, or use the stamp as a starting point for another makeup masterpiece.
Promising review: "I got the triple pack and I am so happy with all of them. The biggest size was too big, it was actually what I do for my day-to-day. Using the stamp was so quick and easy; I got it on my first try and I am not very coordinated at all. It is foolproof! It’s a staple in my daily routine now." —Christina C
Get it from Amazon for $14.97 (available in two widths).
17. A hands-free dog leash that'll make it easier for you and your furry friend to enjoy your afternoon stroll. Reviewers say dogs can't pull on the leash, and it gives them more mobility while out and about. It's also a great option for dog walkers in wheelchairs.
18. An Essence cruelty-free lengthening mascara for noticeable length that lasts all day without the flake. People will say it's Photoshopped, but it's all you.
Promising review: "Love this mascara! I’ve used the 'best of the best' designer, super hyped, ultra popular mascara available and NOTHING compares to this stuff! I don’t even bother using a lash curler anymore! I buy two at a time so I always have a spare (yes, it’s that good!!). I highly recommend this particular mascara...it goes on effortlessly, it lasts pretty much all day, and the price — I feel like I’m almost stealing it! I’d give it 10 stars if I could!!!" —chulaboola
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
19. A memory foam foot rest to keep from feeling numb after sitting at your desk for long periods of time. It's made to contour to your foot's natural arch and promote circulation.
20. A percussion massage gun reviewers say miraculously helped to reduce their back and shoulder pain and help relax their tight muscles and reduce inflammation.
21. A tiny toenail brace that'll act like a spring to help straighten your nail. The pain should start to subside within three days, and a few months later, your nail should be back to normal.
22. An easily washable drip catcher to fit around your kitchen sink and catch all the water that splashes up while washing dishes.
23. A multipurpose drying rack perfect for homes with little to no counter space. This drying rack can also be used for additional counter space when it's not drying dishes or as a trivet mat. It rolls up small enough to store in a drawer, too.
24. Fizzing Johnny Drops, because sharing a communal space can get really messy really fast. You can just ~drop~ this in the toilet to help keep things tidy.
25. A compact Dash stand mixer perfect for rekindling your love of baking or finally working up the nerve to attempt that Pinterest recipe for a spicy dip.
26. A 16-piece set of Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Containers to tackle your weekly meal prep and with enough empty containers left over to leave a few in the car for taking home leftovers after an impromptu visits to the parents' house.
27. A bamboo mason bee house so you can attract these tiny buzzers to your garden in a gentle and safe way. Pollinators are so important to the environment and placing this house in your pollinator garden will help to fight the decline in bees. Save the bees!
28. A eucalyptus lavender pouch that'll add aromatherapy goodness to your routine shower and open your sinuses and lungs to reduce the symptoms of allergies. And its cute little pouch makes it easy to carry to and from the showers.
29. A bed-sized cooling bamboo blanket because I'm totally one of those people who has to sleep with a blanket but can't sleep with a blanket because I'm too hot, yet I can only sleep with a blanket. If this is also your problem, then these cooling bamboo blankets will be a welcomed addition to your lifestyle.
Promising review: "I was skeptical but thought it was worth a try as I wake up every night sweating and uncomfortable. I like more than a sheet on but was looking for something lightweight...this is it!!! I absolutely LOVE it. My only regret is that I didn't order this sooner. I have not had a hot flash since I ordered it. It's very soft and light and just perfect ♥" —Suzi
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in five sizes and 11 colors).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.