We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of retinol night cream made with ingredients that'll work overnight, while you sleep, to plump up your skin to give you a firmer look. You'll literally be a ~sleeping beauty.~
Promising review: "I cannot believe how well this is working! I've been using it consistently every night with moisturizer for one week and I'm already seeing drastic results to smooth out my cystic acne scars on my cheeks! I'm so excited that I've found something that doesn't break out my acne-prone, eczema-prone, highly sensitive skin." —Emily Hill
Get it from Amazon for $19.59.
2. An Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Protein Treatment so you raise your hair back from the dead of over-processing and other damage. It'll literally breathe new life into those strands leaving you with fuller, healthier looking and feeling hair.
This works great for all hair types!
Promising review: "I have 4c hair and was looking for a protein treatment for my thin and fragile. I had recently used a product in my hair that had so much alcohol in it; that wreaked havoc on my hair, leaving it pretty damaged. I was very skeptical about this product because I have never seen anyone with my hair type use it. Boy was I wrong to doubt this product, it left my hair looking and feeling beautiful. I highly recommend it to anyone natural or with curly hair." —Therese-Claire
Get it from Amazon for $7.84.
And check out our full review of the Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Protein Treatment for more deets!
3. A stain and odor remover used mostly to remove messes from pets, but reviewers say it also works wonders on vomit, both from pets and tiny humans.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. is the family-owned small biz behind this miracle formula. They make really cool and useful products for pets and the humans who love them.
Promising review: "HOLY (insert every expletive here)!!!! This stuff is amazing!!! Unbelievably good, a true miracle product. I recently moved into a house that I used to rent to college kids. Unfortunately one of them had a dog that apparently thought all carpeting was a place to pee. I had about given up (tried all the nature’s miracle formulas and several others) and was about to suck it up and figure out how to pay to have the entire house re-carpeted. I tried this as a last ditch effort after some research. I tested it on a particularly ugly, dark stain and followed the directions. I left it to for sit 2 hours and then put a bunch of paper towels (quality counts there too) and stepped on it a bunch of times to suck up the fluid. The brand new carpet underneath was nothing short of amazing!!!! It looked fresh, smelled good and was the original color!!!! That was it for me, I bought the gallon size (you do use a considerably amount of product per stain) and went to town. I’m back for another gallon now to finish off the work and I am so shocked by how well this works I was compelled to shout it to the world. This is worth every cent you pay for it, it just works! I’m telling all my friends/family about this stuff because bonus — it works amazingly on kid vomit also! (Something I am unfortunately all too familiar with!) If you’re on the fence about the price tag — take the leap, you will NOT be sorry!" —Metal_will_never_die
Get it from Amazon for $19.97 (also available in a gallon).
4. A stainless steel cleaner made with natural essential oils to safely remove water marks, residue, and grease from your steel sinks and appliances. A couple of sprays and wipes and it's back to looking model-home new.
Plus, it comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth!
Promising review: "I was hesitant because other cleaners weren’t great. They either didn’t work or left a weird residue that dust would stick to. This cleaner doesn’t leave a residue and actually works! Highly recommend!" —Courtney B.
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
5. An edge styler that'll effortlessly get those edges on and poppin' for the summa summa summertime. 🌞
Now sis, you and I both know that laying your edges is only for the days you actually want to. Your edges are fine any way you choose to wear them.
Get it from Beautybeez for $15 (available in six colors).
6. A bottle of Radha rosehip oil to battle your redness, scarring, pimples, and other issues so you can get the most out of your natural glow.
Promising review: "This stuff is life-changing! I have incredibly oily skin that is acne-prone. Although it seems counterintuitive to put oil on my oily skin, it does wonders for keeping my skin clear and refreshed and gives it a healthy glow! I apply two to three drops each night after washing my face and sometimes use it as my moisturizer during the daytime as well." —RC
Get it from Amazon for $13.46.
To learn more, check out our Radha rosehip oil deep dive.
7. A tea tree oil body wash because it's an all-natural solution that can help with itching, athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infections, and other skin irritations.
Promising review: "I love this! I have sensitive skin and reoccurring and persistent ringworm infections in the places people normally don't see due to friction from working out at the gym. This soap works better than getting a Lamisil prescription from my doctor! If you sweat everywhere trying to work out and have skin folds, the summer and moisture can be your enemies. THIS MIGHT HELP! I smell like a little cute peppermint after but it doesn't linger. Apply lotion straight after. No adverse effects or irritation for me so I will be buying more of this! Works better than the African black soaps, goat soaps, neem oil soaps, and tea tree oil soap bars for me! Many thanks!" —dezirey32
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
8. A Revlon hot air brush that'll shave major minutes off the amount of time it takes to transform your wet hair into a Zoom-ready, salon-approved style.
Promising review: "First-time review and it’s because I’m so happy with this dryer/styler! My hair is about shoulder length, very fine with a slight curl, and now it has some gray to it. It’s also frizzy, no matter what I use. I’m 61 years old so trust me, I’ve used a lot of products! Never have I been able to get my hair to look like it did after leaving the salon, EXCEPT after using this. I watched some YouTube videos first for some pointers, and then I gave it a try. It’s easy to use, even though it’s bigger than I thought it would be. My hair came out beautiful! Smooth, soft, no frizz, and lots of volume. Hope this review helps you, anyone out there who has similar hair!" —Anon anon
Get it from Amazon for $32.49.
9. A pet-hair remover to collect all the fur that's left all over the house like little piles of buried treasure.
Promising review: "I bought this product after realizing the Scotch Brite fur removing sheets have been discontinued. We have three cats and we regularly used the sheets to remove embedded fur from our sofa and chairs. I was skeptical about this product when I bought it and was AMAZED by how well this worked. The best part to me is that it also helps the environment because there are no sheets to be thrown away. Highly recommend!!!!!" —jean p godoy
Get it from Amazon for $22.95.
10. A ventilated cable box so you can get rid of the chaos of cords gathered in a ball on the floor. It'll also help prevent pets and little ones from potential danger.
Promising review: "So glad I bought this product! All of the cords under the desk in my home office for the computer, keyboard, speakers, printer, etc were a big jumbled mess. This cable box makes the area look so much more neat now. It’s also a million times easier to clean under the desk because I’m not having to pick up all of the cords to sweep and vacuum around. It also hides the power strip and now my cat can’t accidentally knock a plug out of it when he lays under the desk by my feet. Another plus — when my friends come over with their toddlers, there won’t be a power strip just sitting out and tempting them to play with it and possibly hurt themselves. Definitely recommend!" —Ashley Flaga
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
11. A set of interlocking bins to customize your drawer with the exact storage solution you need.
Promising review: "Love it. What a difference it made to our junk drawer! Before things were so hard to find and falling behind the drawer. Now the same amount of stuff is in there, but we can actually find what we need. Wish I did this earlier. Super configurable." —Alaina
Get an eight-piece set from Amazon for $8.50.
12. Or, a set of clear plastic bins that'll offer the same versatility.
Promising review: "I bought these to put in my nightstand drawer to store small things, as the drawer is very deep. I've got ChapStick, hand lotions, a small flashlight, and other bedside items in them so they're not just rolling around the drawer. I just bought some more for my bathroom vanity. They fit together nicely but also lift right out of each other. The plastic is sturdy, and they came individually wrapped to keep them from scratching." —Sparkyj
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $14.99.
13. An Ilia Lip Wrap Reviving Balm because you water your plant babies, so it's only right that you keep your lips hydrated so they'll have a kissable bloom, too.
Promising review: "I LOVE this balm. I absolutely destroyed my lips this past week; I pick and bite my lips from anxiety. This balm, within one day, brought my lips back to life. Seriously, it has smoothed any cracks and any soreness. 10/10 recommend if you're a lip biter." —serendipitycici
14. A Bread Beauty Supply leave-in conditioning hair cream for wavy, curly, coiled, and textured hair. This hair cream gives your hair a soft hold so it won't weigh down the natural bounce of your curls.
Bread Beauty Supply is a haircare brand dedicated to creating products for naturlistas — a community of women with curly, coiled and textured hair.
Promising review: "I have never written a review before but as far as I'm concerned this stuff is magic. I have dense 2c hair, and usually I'll only have more defined 3a curls if I diffuse. With this, I am able to air dry and have it look like I've used a diffuser. It gives me amazing definition. I am so happy I tried this!" —findfranka
Get it from Sephora for $28.
15. A box of vegan and cruelty-free Avarelle hydrocolloid patches made with tea tree oil, cica, and calendula oil that reviewers say gave them results by the next day.
Promising review: "I have literally never written a review for anything in my entire life, but I feel compelled to share my experience with this product. I visited my doctor for my acne and was put on antibiotics to no avail. I went into panic mode and spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on new makeup and every skincare product and every prescription cream known to mankind. Then I came across these little patches. I put them on overnight and woke up feeling both impressed and disgusted by what I peeled off. My skin wasn’t irritated and the redness was reduced, but the acne was still very much present. I wore them to bed again that night and woke up the next morning to find that for the first time in months, my skin appeared to be healing. I was so excited that I actually almost cried. I was so encouraged that I put more patches on and wore them around the house for the rest of the day and evening, and I am not kidding when I tell you that I took them off before bed to find that my acne, which had completely withstood the test of every dermatologist recommendation for months, was all but gone. GONE! I could not believe my eyes. Do not hesitate for even one moment to buy these little suckers!" —Jennifer Gruselle
Get 40 patches from Amazon for $8.49.
16. A six-pack of space-saving vacuum bags that'll help you get the most out of your storage space.
Promising review: "This is a supreme product. The bags are made of thick, quality plastic. It is very easy to seal and to vacuum. I placed a dryer sheet in each sealed bag to keep the clothes smelling fresh. My closet looks so well organized, I have much more room and my winter clothes are stored safely and beautifully. I highly recommend this product." —A.A.
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in four sizes and a variety pack).
17. A set of stackable two-tier sliding basket drawers for bringing order to the random collection of items that still need a home.
Promising review: "This was an amazing purchase! I transformed my bathroom from an utter mess to an organized delight that just makes my life SO much easier. I have a lot of small bathroom items (moisturizers, lotions, body sprays, etc.), and I have no drawers, so I had to find a solution. I love the smaller upper drawer; it houses small things I could never find. They're very well made and a cinch to assemble (took me five minutes). Plus they're really cute!" —x__tina
Get it from Amazon for $34.97 (available in five colors).
18. A storage ottoman that doubles as a bench. No one will even know that you've stuffed it with magazines and DVDs. All they'll see is a chic side bench.
Read our review of this storage ottoman (#4 on the list)!
Promising review: "I store all kinds of things in them in my entry hall and living room. They look nice and are sturdy enough to sit on and put shoes on." —Keri B. Mom of 7
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in two sizes and six colors).
19. A pack of 3D Crest White Strips in case you want those pearly whites to actually be white instead of 50 shades of beige.
Promising review: "Highly recommended! I am stunned by the results of this product! I really wanted to whiten my teeth, but professional treatments are so expensive. I decided to go ahead and give this a try. I used it exactly as directed, every day for the full 20 days. My husband kept telling me how white my teeth were getting. It's hard to tell when you look in the mirror every day, but I knew there was improvement. Then, I looked at the before and after photos and I was amazed. Love this product!" —beaufam
Get it from Amazon for $45.99
20. A restorative headlight cleaning kit in case your headlights have gotten dull and hazy over the years. This cleaning kit will shine them up, good as new.
The kit includes: gloves, surface activator (activator softens plastic, making it easier to sand smooth) sanding paper, polish, and a finish and seal UV block clear coat applicator.
Promising review: "The results. I am still in shock about them. I saw some pictures of 'results' and I thought they were all fake. NO, they are not. It's that good. I am very pleased with this product. If you need your headlights cleaned, buy this kit! On another note, my mom was so amazed by how well it worked she made me go buy another kit and clean her headlights too!" —Brad
Get it from Amazon for $19.75.
21. A bottle of dandruff shampoo perfect if you're struggling to find a shampoo that can wipe out your dandruff. This shampoo is specially formulated to kill scalp fungus, the main cause of dandruff.
Promising review: "MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four of five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it." —chris
Get it from Amazon for $15.47.
22. A foot file that'll remove the hard callused surface skin on your feet just in time for sandal weather. 🏖️
Promising review: "Wow! I have owned a few files that I got from the drugstore and felt they did nothing, which made me skeptical of this device. I saw some of the customer reviews with photos and decided to give it a try. It works so well that it’s kinda unbelievable. Even at the salon when I pay for that callus liquid it doesn’t do as good a job. Razors I have used worked but sometimes got too close and also didn’t blend. I didn’t have hardcore calluses, just some thick skin on my heels. It comes off like snow. But, gross, now parmesan cheese will never look the same to me." —Jannie Guns
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.