We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A six-pack of nontoxic moth traps to get rid of those moths before they infiltrate your cabinets and closets. These traps will solve that problem in a matter of days.
2. A pack of 3D Crest White Strips in case you want those pearly whites to actually be white instead of 50 shades of beige.
3. A portable bug bite suction tool useful for people who love the outdoors. This little tool can remove insect venom, saliva, and other irritants left under the skin, which can reduce itching and swelling.
4. A suede and leather brush cleaner ready to get rid of all the dust on your favorite boots. No need to hide them in the back of the closet, just give them a quick brush and they'll be ready to strut their stuff.
5. A pack of silver polish wipes for restoring your silver to the shine it had when you first got it. Just because it's an antique piece doesn't mean it has to look that way.
6. A multi-tasking face oil infused with essential oils to stop your face from freaking out, giving you inflammation and redness. This serum, formulated with a light consistency, can hydrate and refresh your skin without clogging your pores.
7. A bottle of CND Essentials nail & cuticle Solaroil made with jojoba oil, sweet almond seed oil, and vitamin E to soften and moisturize your cuticles and condition your nails.
8. A bottle of earwax removal drops that provides a safe and effective way to remove earwax buildup.
9. A pack of 42 twist-flex rods to finally achieve that twist-out you've had saved on your Pinterest board since last year.
10. A multi-use dark spot corrector that's not just for dark spots. This cream will also improve sun damage and lighten old acne marks and hyperpigmentation.
11. A firming serum that reviewers say left their skin feeling more hydrated, increased their skin's firmness, and improved the appearance of wrinkles.
12. A bag of Bottle Bright tablets made from biodegradable, chlorine-free, and environmentally safe ingredients that'll finally rid your fave bottle of that mysterious stain on the bottom.
13. A restorative headlight cleaning kit in case your headlights have gotten dull and hazy over the years. This cleaning kit will shine them up, good as new.
14. An ingrown hair relief toner because we don't always shave, but when we do, we'd like to not have those hairs come back with a vengeance.
15. A set of Schick dermaplaning razors that reviewers say is ~game changer~ that's easy to use and super effective at removing dead skin and unwanted hair.
16. A stainless steel cleaner kit because when you think about it, you've never actually cleaned your iron. So, how do you even know what color it really is?
17. A foot file that'll remove the hard callused surface skin on your feet for the final days of sandal weather. 🏖️
18. A bottle of dandruff shampoo in case you're struggling to find a shampoo that can wipe out your dandruff. This shampoo is specially formulated to kill scalp fungus, the main cause of dandruff.
19. A leather conditioner to revitalize your WFH office chair that's been getting quite a lot of use lately.
20. A set of light-dimming sheets, a godsend for light sleepers who can't seem to fall asleep with that annoying router light shining so bright.
22. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish to breathe new life into your furniture. Now, when people ask if you got new furniture, you can respond with, "You mean this old thing?" And, actually mean it!
23. A super moisture conditioner formulated with algae extract, panthenol, and a unique argan oil technology to strengthen your hair, repair breakage and leave you with a silky smooth, hydrated mane.
25. A beauty spatula to get every 👏🏽 single 👏🏽 ounce 👏🏽 of makeup out of your jar. Get the most out of your makeup budget, waste no drops.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.