35 Items To Shop Because You Hit The Snooze Button During Spring Cleaning And Now It’s Fall
🎶 Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere. Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share. 🎶
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A natural laundry detergent powder made with planet based ingredients that'll be gentle enough to clean your child's clothes, and tough enough to bring their carseat back to life. Is that... pudding? 🤢
2. A set of Affresh dishwasher cleaning tablets to clear out all the leftover residue from dishwasher tablets, limescale, and other mineral buildup.
3. A reusable pad you can use with your Swifter Wet Jet or Swiffer Sweeper to keep your floors nice and tidy. It's so annoying to want to clean your floors and realize the box of refill pads is empty. No more late-night trips to the store, you can just pop these in the wash and they're ready to clean again.
4. A spin mop and bucket reviewers say makes mopping quick and easy and helps the floors dry easier, too. The faster those floors dry, the faster you can move on to the next thing on your to-do list.
5. A home cleaning bundle for cleaners who are looking for planet-friendly cleaning shipped to their door according to their unique cleaning schedule.
6. A disposable Clorox toilet cleaning kit that'll make cleaning the commode simple and easy. Just look at the photo below and see how much stain-busting cleaning power can come in just one of those disposable heads.
7. A carpet stain remover perfect for the clumsy or households with kids. Just apply, agitate, and blot for instant ~wow-worthy~ results.
8. Or, a cleaner and deodorizer because you don't need new carpet. You just need to give this nontoxic cruelty-free formula a chance to make your carpet look ~like new~ again.
9. A dryer vent coil brush reviewers say is ~quick and easy~ and will clean out the buildup of lint in your lint trap, and improve the drying power of your dryer.
10. An all-natural oven scrub featuring an eco-friendly formula that includes pumice stone to gently and quickly scrub away all of that built-up crud in your oven.
11. A jetted tub cleaner because you vaguely remember a time when the water in your jetted tub was crystal clear. Now it's gone from a cloudy substance to literal mud — time to clean.
12. A water-based alkaline wood cleaner that'll restore your favorite wood pieces by removing dirt, oily films, and dried spills.
13. Or, a bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish to breathe new life into your furniture. Now, when people ask if you got new furniture, you can respond with, "You mean this old thing?" And, actually mean it!
14. A handy brush because sometimes dishes need to sit in the sink overnight. In the morning, you'll be happy you have this little brush to quickly lift that crusty food without you having to scrape one utensil with another.
15. A two-in-one ultra-slim brush and scraper — a multi-use item that'll help you loosen the grime hiding in your window and door tracks.
16. A chainmail scrubber you can use to clean or restore your cast-iron skillets, woks, pots, pans, dutch ovens, and more.
17. A descaling solution because once you use it, you'll never forget to clean your coffee maker again. Is this what we've been drinking with our morning lattes? 🤢
18. Or a set of cleaning K-cups that makes cleaning inside your machine as easy as brewing a cup of coffee. After a good cleaning, your morning ✨cup of joe✨ will go back to being the best part of waking up.
19. A leaf shine formula because your plants deserve to look their best, too. A few spritzes of this formula, and your potted friend will be ready for their own red carpet affair...or dirt carpet.
20. A leather restoring polish you can use on furniture, bags, shoes, and more. Leather is a must-have staple in every season so it makes sense to keep it looking its best year-round.
21. A mighty mildew stain remover that'll become especially handy to clean those lawn chairs that have be chillin' in the backyard since last summer. It can restore tile, plastic, and vinyl upholstery. Peep the evidence below. 👇🏽
22. A drain snake to effortlessly dig deep into your drain and pull out a nauseating amount of hair and debris that's probably been clogging up your drains for a while.
23. A multipurpose car cleaner you can keep in your ride to keep your leather, vinyl, upholstery, carpet, plastic, pretty much any part of your car clean. So, as your parents would say, there's really no excuse to not have a clean car.
24. A compact hair roller to collect all the fur that's left all over the house like little piles of buried treasure.
25. A rubber broom — now you see pet hair all over the floor, ~waves magic broom,~ and now you don't!
26. A hard-water remover so you can actually see through your shower door without the paranoia that some shadowy figure is creeping in the shadows of your bathroom. This cleaner has more than 10k positive reviews and will have you singing, "I can see clearly now the rain is gone."
28. A pumice cleaning stone that'll turn your stain-filled toilet into an actual glistening porcelain throne worthy of your royal hiney. 👑🍑
29. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray, a foaming solution that'll have you waving "bye" to grease grime buildup that won't harm those beautiful countertops.
30. A nonabrasive, bleach-free cleaning and polishing powder you'll have to see to believe and thankfully, we have photos. This cleaning polish can break down years of old crud, perfect for washing the history off of the stove in your new rental space.
31. An all-surface cleaner made with simple ingredients so you can feel confident cleaning your house without worrying about harsh chemicals.
32. A brush set reviewers say will get the dirt out of your nooks and crannies quick, and with great results. You can finally scrub out that old conditioner that's 'chillin in the corner of your shower.
33. A microfiber brush set in case you've been wondering whether there's a product made for cleaning blinds. Yes, yes there is.
34. A bag of Bottle Bright tablets made from biodegradable, chlorine-free, and environmentally safe ingredients to finally rid your fave bottle of that mysterious stain on the bottom. The best thing about it is there's no work for you to do so the tablets can clean your favorite tumblers while you complete other tasks, or kick back and relax.
35. A powerful wheel cleaner that'll make sure no one will catch you ridin' dirty. When you spray it on your tires, the solution will begin to break down and dissolve the dust. You'll know it's working because it'll begin to change colors. Then, just rinse. You don't even have to scrub, and even if you do, the solution cuts normal scrubbing time in half.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.