1. A spackling kit that'll save you 1) time looking for a local wall repairer and 2) money so you won't have to pay someone to repair the wall. No, it won't patch up a wall if the Incredible Hulk comes crashing through, but minor holes and scratches don't stand a chance.
2. A shower and bath drain protector because anything that can keep your hair out of the drain and the plumber at bay, is a must-have.
3. A flat tire kit to fix your tire long enough to get to the nearest repair shop without having to empty your savings to pay for a tow.
4. A silicone soap holder that'll drain the excess water into the sink so that your bar of soap doesn't turn into a tiny sliver overnight.
5. A hair spray bottle for revitalizing your freshly washed hair, so you don't have to start all over after sleeping. We cherish every drop of our hair products, gotta make it last.
6. A cold brew coffee maker ideal for commuters or WFH peeps looking to save time and money without sacrificing their morning cup of joe.
7. A travel mug with the power to keep your drink hot for up to five hours or your freshly made cold brew coffee cold for up to 12 hours.
8. A box of OxiClean that'll save you from that embarrassing moment when a house guest asks, "Um, what's that spot?" Add water to this powerful formula and watch those mysterious stains disappear.
9. A menstrual cup because menstruating is hard enough without having to shell out extra funds for tampons and pads every month.
10. A six-pack of silicone reusable food storage bags perfect for meal prepping your lunch. Don't worry about not being able to find your tiny plastic sandwich bags; these can be reused over and over so there's always one available for use. Better for the planet, too.
11. A Makeup Eraser just begging to replace those makeup wipes that still leave you looking like a raccoon after using them. These wonder cloths can remove your makeup with JUST water. They're easy to wash and ready to reuse.
12. A Scrub Daddy soap dispensing dish wand — the sensation you've come to love now is even more convenient. You no longer have to run an entire tub of water to wash one plate!
13. A mini gel nail polish kit in an adorable macaron shape sure to become your favorite travel accessory. Imagine being able to give yourself a flawless mani and pedi at home. You're welcome.
14. A microfiber sponge ideal for making your foundation stretch further by gifting you with flawless application and effortless blending. People will think you have a personal makeup artist on payroll.
15. A Phillips Sonicare electric toothbrush reviewers say has the best batter ever, that'll also give you a more effective brush so routine trips to the dentist stay routine with the simple peak-and-clean treatment.
16. A pack of 3D Crest White Strips in case you want those pearly whites to actually be white instead of 50 shades of beige.
17. A makeup brush shampoo perfect for cleaning your makeup brushes and sponges without leaving behind residue, which will help them last longer. It's also cruelty-free and vegan.
18. A 135-piece household tool kit to try and fix minor household issues yourself before calling the repairman. More than likely, there's a YouTube tutorial that could get you started and paired with this kit, you've got all the tools you need in your arsenal.
19. A home waxing kit so you can touch up the areas you want to remove hair on the days you feel like being hairless (whenever that will be 😛).
20. A wine vacuum that'll help to preserve your wine, so it lasts longer. Now you can know your wine is fresh when you sit down to watch the season finale of You on Netflix.
21. A 5-pack of reusable wipes to replace disposable paper towels. These ~unpaper~ can be rinsed and reused up to 10 times and are also machine washable.
22. A pack of silicone straws you can bend and fold into small spaces. Because it's silicone, you can also cut the straw down to size for shorter cups and tumblers.
23. A three-pack of totes you can use as reusable shopping bags. They'll hold all of that produce, ripe for the picking, that you'll find at the local farmers market. It's lightweight and versatile. Keep them in your car so you can reduce plastic bag use.
24. A waterproofer spray so your favorite shoes can be shielded from all the weather Mother Nature wants to throw at them. Your boots will stay good as new for as long as possible. No more singing Missy Elliot at the first drizzle, "I can't stand the rain..."
25. A two-stage electric knife-sharpener to keep your blades sharp for all of the chopping and dicing you'll be doing in the future.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.