We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A pack of authentic African simmer sauces because the love cooking and will be delighted to incorporate these sauces into a variety of dishes. They even come with recipe cards for foodie inspiration.
Kitchens of Africa is a Black woman-owned small biz based in Raleigh, North Carolina that's on a mission to introduce the diverse cuisine of Africa to the world. Their line of convenience foods bring new and bold flavors in a simple and delicious way.
This set comes with Curry Simmer Sauce, Tamarind Simmer Sauce, Peanut Simmer Sauce, and Onion Simmer Sauce.
Get it from Amazon for $85.
2. An itty-bitty Theragun Mini to help them work out their cramps, knots, and tension wherever they are. It's small and mighty and can easily be added to their everyday bag as one of their daily essentials.
BuzzFeed editor Melanie Aman loves her Theragun Mini for post-workout relief:
"Exercising has been a huge boost to my mental health during quarantine, but the DOMS man — the DOMS hurt like hell!! I'm talking hurts to walk, hurts to lower myself and sit, hurts to stand up, hurts to lift things heavier than a stuffed animal, hurts to exist. I learned early on that this little gadget was suuuuuuuuper helpful in reducing my discomfort and loosening my tight, angry muscles. While jackhammering my calves and thighs is not an incredibly fun experience (TBH it hurts especially when I'm massaging already sore muscles), I know the next day I'll wake up with significantly less pain."
Get it from Amazon for $179+ (available in three colors and two styles).
3. An Atari 2600 Lego set for avid builders looking for the next challenge. This Lego set has more than 2,500 pieces and will leave your giftee with a project they'll be proud to display amongst their collection.
Promising review: "This set is absolutely AMAZING! It goes together real nice, and the console itself looks and "works" just like an Atari 2600 from the '80s, besides the studs of course. I never grew up in that era, but I've done a ton of research on Atari, and from that alone I can say that from a nostalgic point of view, anyone who grew up in that era would like this. I also like the inclusion of the game cartridges and their dioramas. The cartridge shelf was a nice touch as well, and the little hidden scene in the console was also a nice add-on. All in all, a very solid set. Honestly, you guys should make sets specifically for Atari game cartridges so you could collect them with their dioramas." —Delsanium
Shipping Info: Expedited 2-3 day shipping options are available at additional cost. Find more information here.
Get it from Lego for $239.99.
4. A fancy automatic spice grinder with interchangeable pods they can click in and out to switch from salt to pepper with ease. Their future dinner parties will never be the same.
This set comes with two interchangeable pods that can be filled with whatever spices need grinding. The pods also work great for spice storage, so if she want more, single pods are available for sale.
Promising review: "Been trying to find a product that has the capability to grind dried herbs and came across this. Very, very easy to use. I highly recommend that you watch the info video on how to set it up. I also love that you can adjust how coarse or fine you want the ground product to come out. Highly recommended for any and all household! A must-have!" —Gauge Hunter
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in five colors; comes with grinder and two interchangeable pods).
5. An adorable Ratatouille ornament in case you're looking for a gift that'll become a part of the holiday tradition. Not only will this ornament remind them of one of their favorite classics, but they'll think of the moment they received it each holiday season when they hang it on their tree.
Promising review: "I love this ornament. It was bigger then expected so he won’t get lost on the tree and he's so cute! One of my favorites this year so far." —Kitty meow
Shipping info: Expedited 2–3 day shipping options are available at additional cost. Find more information here.
Get it from ShopDisney for $24.99.
6. The Meta Quest 2 — an all-in-one gaming experience that they'll go absolutely bonkers for after they unwrap it, especially after watching 100 TikTok videos of people playing games on this virtual reality system.
The Meta Quest 2 comes with everything they might need to get their virtual reality journey started! But they do have the option to link it to their PC for an upgraded experience.
Promising review: "I was always cautious about the quality of VR until now! What an incredible experience. I can now sit on my couch and tour places all around the world. It literally makes you feel like you're there! I can't imagine what's to come with VR! This product is worth every penny!!!!" —Dan Davis
Get it from Amazon for $399+ (available in two memory sizes and four styles).
7. An Always Pan to rule over any other pan in their kitchen with its nonstick ceramic coating that can defeat even the stickiest of foods so their meals slide out with ease. It also makes for effortless cleanup. Fingers crossed that they invite you over for dinner when they make their first ~Always Pan official~ dish.
8. An at-home cocktail infusion kit ideal for anyone looking to level up their mixology skills, especially after watching that Netflix competition show Drink Masters. Don't be surprised if they'd prefer to spend their next couple of ~happy hours~ at their home instead of your fave local spot.
The set includes seven all-natural cocktail infusion blends (Citrus, Mint, Floral, Chili, Cinnamon, Chocolate, and Smoky), an infusion bottle, and a recipe booklet.
Promising review: "I got this as a gift and it's pretty awesome. The design is good and instructions are clear and easy. They also have great suggestions for what liquor to use for each spice blend. What really makes this cool is they have developed some great 'tea' blends that work well with alcohol. I infused Hendrick's Gin with the No. 1 Citrus blend and it turned out awesome. Technically, you could just buy their variety packet and infuse and strain this with a French press, but the bottle is attractive enough to display at my bar and I want to use my French press the next day for coffee." —Jean Claude Van Dang
Get it from Amazon for $68.
9. An Adventure Challenge ultimate camera bundle complete with everything they need to ensure their next year is filled with adventurous memories. Each book has a variety of scratch off activities geared towards the specific audience: family, couples, friends. And, a camera to capture the memory of the event!
The cool thing is, although you don't know the activity, the book does let you know how much the activity will cost and around how long it will take. So, you can choose which square to scratch off based on that information.
Promising review: "I love the adventure challenge, and the camera is cool too! This is such an amazing idea!" —Anne B.
Shipping info: Expedited 2–3 day shipping options are available at additional cost. Find more information here.
Get it from The Adventure Challege for $203.99 (originally $309.96).
10. A chic 800-piece puzzle just begging to be their Saturday night entertainment on a chilly winter evening. They'll be able to cozy up in front of the fire with their holiday playlist setting the tone while they complete their puzzle. Each design features the work of a female artist and comes with glue so you can secure the puzzle to display after it's completed.
Jiggy is a woman-founded small biz that supports and highlights the work of female artists to help you unplug and experience art in a new way!
Get it from Amazon for $49 (available in six styles).
11. A compact travel iron and steamer if they love to hit the highway. They'll appreciate this travel-friendly gadget to take along with them on their next trip. It heats in just three minutes and irons both sides of your outfit without needing an ironing board.
Promising review: "Ordered this to bring to a wedding this past weekend and it was a total hit. Perfect for getting last-minute wrinkles out of bridesmaid dresses! And will definitely be using for touchups before work instead of lugging out my massive ironing board. Great purchase!" —Carolyn Toll
Get it from Amazon for $120 (available in four colors).
12. A Bath & Body Works gift set featuring a bath and shower gel, a body lotion, a body spray, and a hand cream in the rich and smooth scent of Sweet Whisky. It also comes with a gift bag so you can gift it as is.
13. A full-body zero-gravity massage chair for the gift of total and complete relaxation. This will become their new favorite seat in the house. Don't be offended if they don't share.
They'll feel virtually weightless using the one-button zero-gravity setting, and they can even customize their massage using the remote control to set their preferred speed, strength, and area of focus! Speaking of their massage — this thing has eight neck and back rollers, 50 airbags placed to the shoulders, arms, hips, calves, and feet, a lower-back heater, *and* a foot roller to make sure that they're are 10,000,000% relaxed every time they sit in it.
Promising review: "This is an amazing massage chair at a wonderful price especially for the advanced features it has. Put together in less than 25 minutes. It comes in two boxes which makes it easy to put in place and the instructions were easy to follow. Love the different features of the chair which are comparable to more expensive models. Get massages from the base of your skull to the soles of your feet and it's fully customizable. I recommend this chair to anyone that’s looking for a solution for a full body massage and just relax station after a long day or a long week." —Tim K.
Shipping info: Visit the product page for shipping info (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
Get it from Amazon for $999.99+ (available in three colors).
14. A Sony ZV-IF camera with tripod, an easy-to-use compact camera, because they love creating content and it's time for them to upgrade from their phone to something that will take their production to the next level. The kit comes with the Sony camera and a tripod — everything they need to continue their vlogging journey.
Promising review: "If you're transitioning from filming with your phone and don't want to spend too much upgrading, this camera is a great stepping stone. Vloggers will want a wider lens, and this is the only option right now if you want something wider than 24mm. It doesn't have as many features as it's older sibling, but if you're starting out, you probably won't be using those features for a while anyway. So this is perfect!" —skynet
Shipping info: Expedited 2-3 day shipping options are available at additional cost. Find more information here.
Get it from Best Buy for $599.98 (available in two colors).
15. A House Targaryen pendant because we can all agree that by the end of season 1 of House of the Dragon we are officially team black. They'll be proud to wear the sigil in honor of the true queen — Rhaenyra Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne.
Promising review: "This necklace is great! It looks just like the Targaryen sigil. It's made of a very strong material. It’s very detailed. Would make for a great gift for any Game of Thrones fan." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.58.
16. A set of wooden long-distance lamps you can gift to your long-distanced love, a couple, or family that live away. Every time you touch y our lamp, theirs will light up, letting them know that you're thinking about them. The same works when they touch theirs. It's a way to feel like they're still present, even when they're far away.
Promising review: "Sending good vibes and love between Oregon and Missouri. This was a gift from my daughter's family to my husband for his birthday. We placed it where we see it frequently. We miss seeing our grandchildren and love to see the color change indicating that someone has walked by and tapped to say hi! My grandson and husband had dueling taps that was quite funny. I received a text stating that my 12-year-old grandson was not going to bed because he wanted to be the last tap. So my husband aka Grandpa finally gave in and "let him win". This was a PERFECT GIFT!" —Auban
Economy: 7–9 business days
Standard: 3–7 business days
Expedited: 2–3 business days
Express: 1–2 business days
Visit Uncommon Goods' shipping page for more info.
Get a set of two from Uncommon Goods for $198 (also sold individually for $99 each).
17. A digital picture frame ideal for loved ones who may be far away. People can update the frame with photos, keeping their friends and family in the loop of their life as it unfolds.
18. A Barefoot Dreams throw blanket embraced by a cult following that includes Kim K herself, which means something to more people than just Pete Davidson. They'll be able to cozy up with this plush blanket and watch reruns of SNL all winter long.
19. A simple yet stylish watch sure to meld with their fashion sense, be it dressed up or dressed down, providing them with a versatile accessory. You really can't beat the price, so you might want to throw in another in a different color.
20. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial: The Ultimate Visual History to dive back into the magical film's release more than 40 years ago. It's an ideal gift for not only fans of the Steven Speilberg classic, but fans of cinema and nostalgia alike.
21. A three-speed Bluetooth vinyl player with a sophisticated sleek wood design that'll pair nicely with their taste in music. You can't get much more sophisticated than a bustling vinyl collection.
22. A leather weekender bag for your on-the-go friend who is home for the holidays for a short time before they have to jet out again.
23. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey, a condiment that holds a spot on the list of best condiments of all time. Who knew that there could be something that literally tastes great on everything from pizza to cocktails to... ice cream?
24. An eight-person tent for glampers who can camp no other way than with a roomy screened-in tent complete with covered awning. Imagine the view from this tent overlooking the lake at sunrise 🤩.
26. A Sony glass sound speaker so ~bad and bougie~ that any recipient that is particular about the sound quality of their music will gasp at this both stylish and sound-efficient speaker.
27. An Ember temperature control ceramic mug in case the tea and coffee-lover in your life is in need of a mug upgrade. This mug will keep their beverage hot, per their temp preference.
28. And, speaking of coffee lovers, a Keurig smart coffee maker that'll let them truly customize their brewing experience.
29. A scratch-off movies bucket list poster for the film lover who claims they've seen every movie worth seeing. It's a great chance for them to discover a new film or revisit some of their favorites. When every movie is seen, they can frame it and add it to their wall decor.
30. A Ninja Foodie indoor grill to tackle all of their grilling needs in addition to their air frying, roasting, baking, broiling, dehydrating, and more. I mean seriously, what else could they ask for?
31. A carry-on suitcase for your loved one who loves to go where the wind blows. The next time the wanderlust takes hold of them, they'll have a shiny new piece of luggage with plenty of room for all their essentials for easy boarding on their next flight.
Promising review: "I travel on business every week for a luxury design and real-estate company. I am verrrry particular on my choices for everything. I read reviews and watch videos and articles about the coolest carry-ons from Away, Calpac, Victorinox, Roam, Beis, and others with a design that I could live with. All design and quality factors pointed to the Monos. I didn't need to spend over $300 to find a great larger 21-22" carry-on suitcase. I was concerned about cheaper price points that I have had before. I did not want a heavy weight either. I did not want a shiny scratchable over-modeled design grooved into the hard case. I wanted sophistication but with real quality. Delivery took less than a week, and I was sooo relieved when I opened it up —everything I hoped for. So far after, no issues. It's an easy choice that you can be proud of. Looks great, works great!" —Jeff D.
Shipping info: Shipping usually takes between 4–6 days; 1–2 days expedited shipping available at additional cost. Find more information here.
Get it from Monos for $225+ (originally $294; available in 10 colors).