We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An embroidered T-shirt with the message, "Sounds gay, I'm in," which is probably how you respond over text when your friends invite you to a shindig.
Gay Pride Apparel is a 100% queer-owned small business run by best-friends-turned-couple Jesus and Sergio since 2019. They create handmade, high-quality garments with cheeky, political, and simple designs. They also partner with nonprofits, LGBTQ+ artists, and more to give back to the community.
Get it from Gay Pride Apparel for $34 (available in sizes XS–4XL and in eight colors).
2. A Mickey Mouse mini backpack for an outward display of the magic you already have inside of you, but also a practical item to carry all of your essentials every day.
Promising review: "The past Pride collections seemed to be a little chaotic in design but this one is so cute! It’s a simple black backpack with the rainbow heart as its centerpiece. I love it so much!" —Galaxy001
Get it from ShopDisney for $75.
5. A cute crochet octopus you can get to represent your own identity or gift to someone else as acknowledgement and acceptance of theirs. It'll look so great on a dresser, nightstand, or desk. So cute, right?
Just Bee Yourself Craft is a small Etsy shop that sells handmade LGBT goods, including knitted ear warmers and small crochet animals.
Promising review: "Absolutely adorable! Sent photos to all my friends as soon as it came; the bisexual octopus is famous! It is so well made! Totally worth the purchase! Please buy from this wonderful human being!" —Etsy Customer
6. A pair of Dr. Martens sleek white Oxford shoes fashioned in a classic style with a peek-a-boo rainbow design toward the back. You'll be able to wear a little rainbow with you, even at the corporate office.
7. An enamel pin in the form of ~Gay's~ flaming hot chips, because you ARE a snack, and a pretty darn hot one, too.
The artist behind queer-owned small biz Lovestruck Prints, Geneviève Darling, creates art that's meant to be relatable and comforting, but also challenge heteronormative views, rooted in feminist and queer values.
Promising review: "I LOVE the pins. Great gifts for your friends! and they look great on your denim jacket. Gen is amazing, kind and understanding. Will definitely be coming back for more. P.S. shipping note: If you live in the U.S. definitely make that you order now if you need the items by a certain time. The USPS is very strained right now and they need all the time they can get to move packages. Just be mindful of the essential workers making our pin dreams come true. Much love." —Emma
8. A pair of rainbow frames because you probably should've upgraded your frames a while ago, but thankfully you waited until you found these beauties. And because of their colors, you'll be able to pair them with any and every outfit you own.
EyeBuyDirect is donating 5% of the proceeds from their Pride collection to The Trevor Project, the world’s largest organization focused on preventing LGBTQ youth suicide through counseling, resources, and education.
Promising review: "I absolutely love my new rainbow frames for all the colors in the frames. I was excited to have gotten these eyeglasses for a while now and it will go with all my Pride outfits. I’m truly glad I finally have a Pride pair of glasses!" —Daniel W.
Get it from EyeBuyDirect for $19 (available in two sizes).
9. An electric toothbrush with a soft-bristle brush head, timed sonic vibrations, and a whopping three-month battery life. It'll keep your pearly whites ~bright and shiny~.
Quip is donating $50,000 from sales of this Pride brush to the Ali Forney Center to help LGBTQ+ youth avoid homelessness.
Promising review: "This is the best toothbrush you’ll ever buy! I’ve used an electrical toothbrush before, but I looooooove the Quip so much more!! It’s small and easy for travel, as well as make your mouth feel as fresh as going to the dentist! Best money spent." —Chelsy M
Get it from Quip for $40 (originally $45).
11. A 12-pack of ChapStick in a cotton candy flavor so your lips will stay sweet and moisturized all summer long.
ChapStick partnered with It Gets Better Project, a nonprofit organization that sets out to uplift, empower, and connect lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer youth around the globe. This month, Chapstick is donating 100% of the profits from each Love Wins pack purchased to support the nonprofit's efforts. Other causes supported by ChapStick can be found here.
Promising review: "I am loving my new cotton candy ChapStick. Smells so good, makes me wish I was actually eating cotton candy. Lol #LoveWins" —Gavin
Get a 12-pack from ChapStick for $24.
12. A bisexual pride mug for curling up with a hot or cold beverage of your choice on the couch after a long day to watch Fire Island on Hulu. FYI: Such a good movie!
13. A pair of Toms gradient rainbow sneaks that'll go perfectly with those shorts you just picked up last week.
15. A Boy Smells Marble Fruit bundle from their Forbidden Fruit Pride collection designed to be extra fruity. Ripe for the picking, the juicy Marble Fruit Duo comes with a 8.5 ounce candle and 65 milliliter "Genderful" fine fragrance.
Boy Smells began in 2016 when cofounders (and real-life partners) Matthew Herman and David Kien started experimenting with candle-making and developing scents that didn't conform to the gender binary. This year, their Pride collection benefits GLSEN and the organization's initiatives around safe and inclusive schools for LGBTQ+ youth.
Get it from Boy Smells for $125.
Shop the individual items in the Forbidden Fruit Pride collection here.
16. A pair of over-the-ear headphones to get the most out of your Pride playlist everywhere you go.
For this collaboration, Skull Candy partnered with TWLOHA, a nonprofit movement that promotes hope and help for people who struggle with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. A portion of the proceeds of these headphones goes to the organization to help fund LGBTQIA+ mental health programs.
Get it from Skull Candy for $209.99.
17. A Good Light water cleanser that transitions from gel to foam to give your skin a celestial glow after ridding it of dirt and other impurities. "Me? No, I'm not actually a unicorn; it's just my cleanser."
Good Light is a queer-owned inclusive Korean beauty brand that creates cruelty-free and vegan products while perpetuating a movement that is inclusive and fluid, always adapting to better serve its growing community.
Promising review: "I look forward to washing my face every morning and night. This cleanser makes my little ritual feel luxurious and like such a treat. I love the way the formula lathers up, the ever so slight hint of fragrance that doesn’t linger nor irritate my skin and the way my skin feels cleansed but not taut and stripped off." —Aurora W.
18. A body care set in case you're looking for a new head-to-toe shower routine. The set comes with body wash, 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, and deodorant in a spicy cedar wood scent with notes of rosemary and red sage.
Every Man Jack is donating a portion of the funds from this set to Rainbow Railroad, a global nonprofit that helps LGBTQI+ individuals facing persecution based on sexual orientation, gender identity, and sex characteristics.
Promising review: "It doesn't need to be Pride month to smell fresh and clean, but it doesn't hurt when you are standing in a crowd watching the parade go by. 😘" —Paul R.
Get it from Every Man Jack for $25 (originally $30).
19. A gorgeous polish trio for some extra dazzle on those nails. You can't be caught voguing at the party with naked spirit fingers.
Fluide is a queer-owned and trans-friendly beauty brand that sells vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free cosmetics you'll want to add to your collection ASAP!
Promising review: "Super pleased with these polishes! They might look small but they pack a punch in their bold shades that pair well on their own and together. Love the applicator brushes (super easy to use) and they dry quicker AND last longer than drugstore polishes. (Also, love the names!) Every product I've bought from Fluide has been on point!" —Arlo
Get the set from Fluide for $18 (originally $22).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.