31 Cool And Useful Things For Your Car That You'll Basically Be Racing To Buy
Let's hit the road. 🚗 💨
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorably tiny hanging diffuser to jazz up the inside of your car with dainty decor that can also cover up the smell of that one random fry you haven't been able to find but the odor lets you know it's always there.
2. A set of seat gap fillers (as seen on Shark Tank) for the car eater who's always dropping crumbs between the seats. You'll no longer have to search for a month to find the source of that mysterious smell.
3. A phone holder compatible with most smartphones that'll allow you to be hands free while driving. Now you can set your favorite Beyoncé song on repeat, safely.
4. A light saber windshield wiper cover so you can use the force to fight off the raindrops trying to attack your windshield.
6. A can of Fix-A-Flat tire inflator to use in a pinch when you're almost to your destination and run over a nail. It can fill your tire and seal up to a 1/4-inch puncture. It's a temporary fix, but hopefully it'll give you time to get to a safer location and deal with that tire.
7. A keychain car escape tool complete with a seatbelt cutter and car window breaker that is an essential tool to add to your preparedness kit.
8. A sweet lil' Groot you can put pretty much anywhere, but he'll enjoy the view most by hanging onto your car antenna.
9. A wet and dry vacuum because you always say you'll get those crumbs later, but later never comes. With this portable vacuum, you can take care of tiny messes as they happen and keep your ride tidy.
10. A pair of lightweight and durable escape tracks to keep handy because winter is coming. You'll be glad you have these when your car gets stuck in the snow.
11. A set of car hooks you can use on the front or back of your seat, to hold your grocery bag, purse or backpack, coat and more.
12. The White Guy Blinking meme but in air freshener form for making sure your car never has a funny smell.
13. A restorative headlight cleaning kit if your headlights have gotten dull and hazy over the years. This cleaning kit will shine them up so they're good as new.
14. A sweet lil' No Face car charm because sometimes the only thing your car needs is a little character, literally.
15. A durable, three-pocket folding car trunk organizer perfect for people with cargo trunks. No more worrying about the fruit rolling all over the trunk after a trip to the farmer's market.
16. A two-sided wheel desk that'll let you dine from the comfort of your car. Or, it can serve as a desk when you haven't quite finished that term paper and just need a few more sentences to hit that word count. Did I mention it comes with a cup holder? 😏
17. A comfy, memory foam chair cushion ideal for commuters or long road trips to take the pressure off of your back. The cushion is ergonomically designed to assist with back pain and sciatica relief.
18. A tissue holder to hang on your car visor for unplanned runny noses or mopping that sip of cold brew that always seems to miss your mouth.
19. A teeny-tiny trashcan because it's pretty much the cutest thing ever. It can sit in your cupholder and hold all your little gum wrappers and empty ketchup packets.
20. Or, a larger trash bin to at least attempt to keep a clean and tidy car. You never know when you'll need a trash can. Imagine a spider descending in front of your face while you're driving. You grab a napkin to catch it and there's nowhere to put it! Yes, these are the things I think of daily.
21. A powerful wheel cleaner because low-effort cleaning is your goal in life. This cleaner gives you the ability to clean your wheels without the scrubbing so you can keep your car in ~like new~ condition as long as possible.
22. A pair of pet hair-removing brushes that'll leave you shocked by the amount of hair they pull from your seat or seat cover.
23. A tiny emergency kit for your glove box that carries the important things including common underrated items like a hair tie, safety pin, breath mints, and a makeup wipe.
24. A console side pocket ingeniously designed as a catchall with a coin slot giving you a place to put your change that isn't a cupholder. You can remove the compartment when the change pouch gets full.
25. A car washing mitt reviewers highly recommend because it's super effective but won't scratch your ride. When you're done, just toss it in the washing machine and it's ready to use again.
26. A set of resin car coasters for added interior decor that'll also help you see where your cup holders are so you don't accidentally drop your spicy McDonald's Sprite on the floor.
27. An air mattress so you can pull over for a nap when a car ride gets really long. This mattress can fit in the backseat of car, depending on the make. And, naturally it's a must-have for camping.
28. An all-purpose car cleaner formulated to remove dirt and grime from upholstery, fabric, canvas, leather, vinyl, plastic, rubber, wood trim, metals, and more.
29. A bumper sticker remover because no one should be stuck with the same bumper stickers they put on their car when they were a teenager.
31. A ball of slime putty for those nooks and crannies in your car that never seem to get clean. The best part is that you can reuse it over and over.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.