Just 35 Fashionable Styles And Accessories You Can Mix And Match With Pieces You Already Have
This with this or this with that, you decide.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A fringed cardigan sweater complete with an optional belt that'll land you right in the midst of on-trend fashion for this year. If you're looking for an anything-but-basic staple that'll upgrade any outfit, this is it.
2. A pair of '90s-inspired loose jeans for when you're looking for a pant that offers you that retro fit you miss so much. Slip into a pair of these, throw on a little Aaliyah, and let the throwback memories flow.
3. A pair of ~everyday~ leather boots to quite literally wear every day. Why? Because reviewers say that they are super comfortable — so comfortable that you'll probably want to cop a pair in another color so you'll never be without them.
4. An oversized henley polo sweatshirt that carries both the sophistication of a polo and the coziness of a sweatshirt. Pairing them with pants is an easy yes, but try wearing them with a skirt for a switch on the #OOTD.
5. A pair of fishnet tights for a severely underrated accessory that can go under shorts, skirts, or even pants for a little peak-a-boo razzle dazzle that'll elevate the entire look. You better werk!
6. An oversized blazer that'll be an essential, no-fuss layering piece as chilly days start to roll in. In the meantime, you can totally wear it with your summer clothes and still set the runway ablaze.
7. A pair of plaid knit leggings because you want the comfort of leggings but also want to look like you actually tried to piece together an outfit. Throw on practically any top with it and you instantly look put-together.
8. A set of vintage rings that'll make you feel like you should've gotten an invitation for the Met Gala.
10. An extra large claw clip to draw your hair back when the wind starts to get out of control or, to remix your hairstyles in a number of ways for a new look to present on your next virtual hangout.
11. A racerback tank with a jewel neckline that offers an additional style of basic tank that can be glammed up or dressed down depending on your outfit and mood.
12. A handwoven rattan bag small enough to not weigh you down but big enough for all your essentials. This woven bag is a good neutral carryall that'll match all of your outfits.
13. A pair of chic paper bag waist pants that offers a balanced silhouette. The pant adds definition to the waist and would look great with a snug top.
14. A pair of quilted rain boots because a few rain showers shouldn't stop your boot game. The quilted design sets these apart from traditional rain boots in a good way.
15. A turtleneck sweater dress ready to be a cozy and versatile addition to your fall wardrobe. It can be styled with tights, boots, blazers, leather jackets, denim jackets, and more.
16. A pair of sheer cherry blossom crew socks all your friends will be drooling over. These unique socks are the perfect accessory to make your wardrobe ~bloom~.
17. A pair of round eyeglasses that'll surprise you with how bold of a statement they can make. They say eyes are the windows to the soul, and these puppies show us your soul is filled with style.
18. A sleeved bodycon because honey, everybody needs a bodycon dress to melt over their curves like butter on waffles. Can I get an amen? 🙌🏾 And just because it's fall doesn't mean you have to wear it with boots. You can easily toss this on with a pair of sneakers or flats.
19. A fuzzy popcorn sweater with an oversized silhouette that makes this textured sweater super roomy and ready to be lived in all season long.
20. A wool skirt because there are few things better than a wool skirt, a perfect latte, and a brisk stroll along the promenade.
21. A leopard-print knitted sweater in case you're ready to walk on the wild side. There's nothing better than throwing on a plain bottom, a poppin' sweater, and heading out the door with minutes to spare — easy Insta-worthy outfit.
22. A pair of trendy flatform espadrilles for a lightweight breathable shoe to step out in this fall. I mean, yes, it's getting colder, but sometimes the piggies still need a breeze.
23. An off-the-shoulder dress that'll let you modestly show off your skin and draw attention to those beautiful shoulders and neckline. *chef's kiss*
Promising review: "I always get nervous when purchasing clothing on Amazon but was very happy with this purchase. The material is a decent weight and the cut outs at the bottom of the dress are done nicely. I'm 5'5" and the dress hits just above my knees, which is a perfect length. It's loose and flowy and hangs nicely. Overall, I'm very happy with the dress. I would go a size up depending on your shape and how you like your clothes to hang." —Kathryn Mathewson
Get it from Amazon for $14.08+ (available in sizes XL–4X and 20 colors).
24. A pair of high-waisted dress pants because we can all agree that high-waisted pants are having a moment. If you don't have a pair in your closet, now is the time. These high-waisted dress pants can take you from the office to dinner with the besties.
Promising review: "Really like these pants! I'm a ballroom dance instructor and had been looking for pants tight at the thigh with movement below the knees and these were perfect. I also have long legs and most pants shrink to the ankle after washing. These are perfect for me with a small heel. They look and feel high quality too." —Kristen Hughes
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in S–5X and 26 colors).