21 Things You Can Get On Sale At Chewy Right Now
You can't paw-sibly ignore these deals.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Halloween goody box because humans shouldn't be the only ones allowed to get treats. This box comes filled with a variety of snacks and toys to help your dog get in the spooky spirit.
2. A magical unicorn bed that'll be the perfect hideaway for your cat or tiny to nestle in when they need a little alone time.
3. An interactive play wall to provide a little entertainment to your guinea pig, rabbit, or other small animal's habitat. The woven texture shapes are great for chewing.
4. A self-cleaning slicker brush, a must-have for your dog or cat to keep their coat silky smooth. Done brushing? Push the button to retract the bristles and then just wipe the hair off.
5. A pet food storage container designed to reduce moisture, prevent mold, and keep your pet's food fresh.
6. An air pump to keep the oxygen levels in your acquarium high to ensure healthy and happy fishies.
7. A colorful bird toy because your feathered friends get stressed out, too. Perfect for Caiques, Conures, Quakers, and Ringnecks, this toy will keep your bird entertained, relieve stress, and provide them with mental stimulation.
9. A stash of rice pops because your tiny pets need quarantine snacks, too. They're like cheeto puffs for critters, made of 100% edible rice and corn, and great for wearing down your pet's teeth.
10. A bottle of stain and odor remover to keep your carpets and couches looking and smelling fresh, even after potty accidents. The formula is gentle and chlorine-free so it's safe to use around your pets, children, and won't harm your furniture.
11. A muscle and joint pain relief gel formulated with calendula, echinacea, witch hazel, and wormwood herbs to provide soothing warmth to your noble steed. It eases overexertion, minor injuries, and arthritis pain.
12. A tap water conditioner to reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals in your aquarium leaving your finned friend with a stress-free, clean environment.
13. A tub of medley treats for your aquatic turtle to snap on made with freeze-dried river shrimp, mealworms, and crickets.
14. An airline-approved dog and cat carrier bag to provide a first-class seat for your furry friend the next time you hit the road.
15. A critter pod because tiny pets like their privacy sometimes, too. This hideout allows your rat, hamster, or other mini animal to nest, burrow or just hang out.
16. An ultra plush orthopedic sofa cat and dog bed fashioned to provide relief for small, older, and arthritic pets. Now your pet will have a comfy place to plop for the next binge-watching session.
18. An interactive tower of tracks cat toy that'll keep your tabby entertained for solo play or group fun when they have playdates with their furry besties.
19. A cleaning magnet to provide an easy way to rid your aquarium of algae without getting your hands wet.
20. An automatic cat and dog feeder that'll keep your pets fed while preventing overeating. There's a beeping alarm that lets you know when it's time to refill the feeder, and you can even record a special greeting to call your pet over at mealtime.
Your cat refusing to eat from anything except that automatic pet feeder:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.