Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. An oversized crewneck sweater made with lightweight alpaca yarn that won't have you sweltering within minutes of putting it on.
2. A pair of relaxed high-rise joggers for an athleisure pant that can be worn beyond the fitness routine.
3. Or, a pair of velour joggers in case you're looking for a pant that will melt onto you as you melt into the couch to catch up new episodes of Big Sky.
4. A cow print skirtall that gives you the comfort of overalls and the freedom of a dress. Moooo-ve over, there's a new closet addition in town.
5. A pair of plaid knit leggings because you want the comfort of leggings but also want to look like you actually tried to piece together an outfit. Throw on practically any top with it and you instantly look put together.
6. A mock-neck bodysuit for a turtleneck-type shirt without the constricting neck. When it's cold outside, you'll be thankful for a shirt that doesn't rise out of your jeans every time you sit down.
7. A signature set from Warmzy's that embraces the minimalistic style of a relaxed button down and simple cropped wide-leg pants. It'll probably become your new uniform.
8. A long-line plaid jacket when you're looking for a practical fall fashion staple that sits right at the mid-thigh, helping to elongate the body. Pure fab!
9. A pair of high-waisted palazzo trousers to upgrade your crop tops and basic tees with their vintage-inspired fit.
10. A zippered jumpsuit if you need a utility piece that offers an easy-to-wear silhouette and side pockets for an artsy flair.
12. A pair of baggy overalls in case you're looking for an outfit that gives off major farmer vibes. Jump into these and you're ready to head over to the farmers market.
13. A short-sleeved jumpsuit made with — wait for it — pockets! This ~one and done~ ensemble is great for people who WFH and need to slip on something for video calls but who still want to be comfy for working from the couch after.
14. A pair of FP Movement balloon pants for a get-up-and-go look that can easily be dressed up with a few rad accessories and switch of the shoes.
17. A wool skirt because there are few things better than a wool skirt, a perfect latte, and a brisk stroll along the promenade.
18. A long-sleeve hooded romper for the days when you just want to ~hop out the bed, and turn your swag on~.
19. A long-sleeve shorts set reviewers say is a great "cute and comfy" outfit for days on the couch or trips to the store.
20. A linen dress with rolled up sleeves that, yes, looks like the dress a preschool teacher would wear on a Disney sitcom, but that also should be the reason you buy it. Because if a teacher can be comfy in it running around with tiny tots then you can be comfy WFH.
21. A two-piece set reviewers say is so cute and comfy, they purchased the set in multiple colors. When you find something this cozy, it's always good to have a spare.
22. A pair of tie-dye shorts because no one can have a gloomy day while wearing shorts made of smiley face suns. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine... 🌞"
23. A midi skirt complete with two options: floral or button-down with pockets. Either skirt is such a cute option, so don't be surprised if you see your roomie sashaying in one of them on their Instagram story.
24. A pair of chic paper bag-waisted pants that offers a balanced silhouette. The pants add definition to the waist and would look great with a snug top.
25. A solid baby doll smock complete with pockets, because it will be your new go-to for running errands or just lounging around the house. As things heat up, you'll be glad for the one and done outfits — just add shoes.
26. A loose swing dress with an elastic waist perfect for wearing on a casual date and leaving you plenty of room for that second order of onion rings.
27. A vacation dress in a super fun print that screams, "I'm comin' up so you better get this party started." 📻 🎶
28. A lace-trim T-shirt dress, because you wanted to add a little razzle dazzle to set yourself apart for the rest of the crowd.
29. A three-piece fluffy fleece set if you love to look like a celebrity being filmed for a reality tv show. "Who me? No, I'm not a Kardashian, but thank you."
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.