Banana Republic Factory's Big Sale Is Giving You These 24 Things (And More) For Less Than $20
Under $20? Say less.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Don't take my word for it. Check out some of these grabs that you can *add to cart* for under $20.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
2. A knotted headband with the power to cover up your bed-head when you wake up with two minutes to get logged in to your Zoom meeting. Your crew will be so impressed at how put together you seem at 8 a.m.
3. A slim-fit oxford shirt made with a natural stretch so when you move, it moves just like that. Plus, it's a versatile option that can be dressed up or down and looks great on anyone who wears it.
4. A pair of paper airplane studs that'll bring you back to eighth grade science class when you had to help your bestie pass a note to her crush and hope that it sailed to the right person and not the teacher.
6. A ribbed boatneck top that'll elevate your lounge game with a drop shoulder that gives your arms extra room and is super comfy.
8. A crewneck sweater that comes in so many fun colors, you could wear the same style shirt for a week and no one would even know. How would they know? We won't tell. 🤫
11. A vintage hoodie for that old school look but with the modern comfort of something that totally could've been hanging in Stefan Salvatore's closet.
12. A crepe top that'll come in handy when you have little to no time to get ready because it's wrinkle resistant. No one will be able to tell that it's been sitting in your laundry basket for a week.
13. A windowpane scarf to keep you warm during those chilly winter mornings or to use as wardrobe for your holiday hot cocoa by the window photoshoot.
14. A waffle henley because that one you've been rocking since freshman year just got another hole, and before you ask — yes, it's noticeable.
15. A set of crushed velvet scrunchies to add a little festive splash to your high pony or sleek bun. It's amazing how such a tiny trinket can bring the whole look together.
16. A sequin face mask because safety is always in fashion. This mask will also help you stand out in the crowd when you finally IRL meet the person you've been virtually dating.
17. A matte jersey top complete with fun details like a floral design, flutter sleeves, and a ruffled collar.
18. A crinkle velvet top — don't let the crinkle fool you, this velvet top is silky smooth and is as festive as it is comfy.
19. A cozy poncho for instant warmth while walking to get the mail, taking a pet out for a potty break, or lounging around the house.
20. A pair of giraffe trouser socks perfect for the person who has to wear a uniform to work. This gives them a chance to have a little fun and show a little personality, even if no one else can see it.
21. A pair of tailored shorts because despite how cold it gets outside, when you want to wear shorts, that's exactly what you're gonna do and we support that decision. So, do you boo boo.
22. A pajama top to slip into after a hard day of work or to stay in all day while working. Whatever the occasion, ultra soft pajamas are always a winter season must-have.
23. A snood sweater, which is basically an almost hoodie and a sweater mixed together. The result = it's super comfy and warm, which also means you definitely need it in your closet.
24. A fleece hoodie sweatshirt just begging to join you and your roommates for the annual holiday movie binge.
This 60% off sale is live now, and runs until December 1.
But the extra 15% off is only until November 28 — so go get those deals!