1. Journalists have been camped out at a Geneva hotel since Tuesday for the latest round of nuclear negotiations between western powers and Iran. On Friday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov arrived.
Security telling reporters in Intercon lobby no questions, no moving, seemingly in anticipation of Lavrov’s imminent arrival #Irantalks
2. Reporters were outraged by security demands that they ask Lavrov no questions.
Absurd. Swiss security tell journos at Geneva Intercon if anyone asks #Russia’s Lavrov a question, he/she will be thrown out! #Iran
3. They grew even more outraged when security told them to shush.
Told to shhhhhhhhh by security as Russia’s Lavrov enters Geneva hotel
4. No one was more outraged than Ann Curry.
Security actually shushed the press waiting in the lobby of Geneva’s Intercontinental when Russia’s Foreign (cont) http://t.co/wRPoiJXnKd
5. No one.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥