1. Step 1: Undress.
NOTE: this is not Paul Ryan’s real shirtless body but it is a body that has been toned through Ryan’s preferred P90X exercise routine.
Step 2: Dress!
HOW TO USE BUZZFEED’S SUPER-FABULOUS PIC MIXER:
• Click on the top left landscape button to upload a photo of yourself. (If you’re feeling bashful, you can skip this step and use the animal heads provided to craft a look.)
• Arrange the outfits to your liking by dragging and dropping items.
• Use the lower toolbar to adjust items’ size and position. You can: crop, enlarge, shrink, rotate, flip horizontally, flip vertically, bring an object forward or move it back, undo an action, or delete an object.
• Click post and share when you’re done!
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸