1. Step 1: Undress.
NOTE: this is not Paul Ryan’s real shirtless body but it is a body that has been toned through Ryan’s preferred P90X exercise routine.
Step 2: Dress!
HOW TO USE BUZZFEED’S SUPER-FABULOUS PIC MIXER:
• Click on the top left landscape button to upload a photo of yourself. (If you’re feeling bashful, you can skip this step and use the animal heads provided to craft a look.)
• Arrange the outfits to your liking by dragging and dropping items.
• Use the lower toolbar to adjust items’ size and position. You can: crop, enlarge, shrink, rotate, flip horizontally, flip vertically, bring an object forward or move it back, undo an action, or delete an object.
• Click post and share when you’re done!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻