About CivicScience Polls On BuzzFeed
This article describes how CivicScience polls work on BuzzFeed and how we use the polling data.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Answer the poll questions then see the real-time results of how U.S. BuzzFeed users or Americans nationwide answered the polling questions.
- Then, keep answering as many questions as you like.
- You can always come back to answer more & new polling questions.
- People who vote in our polls are anonymous. We may ask demographic questions but no personally identifiable information is stored.
- CivicScience is an independent third-party market research company.
- CivicScience provides the technology which powers these polls.
HOW WE USE THE POLLING DATA:
- Polling data is used by BuzzFeed & CivicScience for research purposes only.
- BuzzFeed uses polls to learn what’s important to our audience.
- Real-time results displayed with the poll questions reflect the responses of everyone who has taken the poll but are not based on representative samples.
- However, we also create statistically valid results by using profile responses to weight results based on demographic data and other mathematical models.
TO LEARN MORE:
- Click here to check out the latest insights from CivicScience.