1. A grilled cheese sandwich that won't get your clothes all greasy when you hug it.
2. An amazing gun that dispenses hot cheese instead of hot glue.
The easily removable (and washable) cheese compartment is designed to fit sticks, but you can also use shredded cheese or folded up slices. Pick some cheese, heat up the gun, and top off some nachos! Or build a cracker cottage! Or seal up some mess-free tacos!
Note: The Fondoodler is licensed and sold by BuzzFeed.
3. A cozy sweatshirt to wear while making a Leaning Tower of Cheeza.
4. A tote that knows what dreams are made of.
5. A personalized keychain for the ~cheese in your sandwich~.
6. And a friendship necklace to wear with your cheese-loving chums.
7. Plus a pair of enamel friendship pins.
8. Party plates that'll make your next wine and cheese party a little less stuffy.
They're reusable and can be washed in the dishwasher.
Get them from Amazon for $12.69 (for a set of four).
9. A wall calendar printed with cheeses from all around the world.
10. A dress that's sure to garner at least five, "OMG! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?" comments.
It's up to you whether you decide to reveal your secret or not.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in sizes XS to XXXL).