3. On August 6, 2008, The Enquirer snaps a picture of him with a child he later acknowledged was his.
The New York Post’s Page Six gets an honorable mention in the story, which the mainstream media’s traditions and scruples made it difficult to confirm in the face of the candidate’s denials.
The page dished on August 28, 2007:
WHICH political candidate enjoys visiting New York because he has a girlfriend who lives downtown? The pol tells her he’ll marry her when his current wife is out of the picture.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭