3. On August 6, 2008, The Enquirer snaps a picture of him with a child he later acknowledged was his.
The New York Post’s Page Six gets an honorable mention in the story, which the mainstream media’s traditions and scruples made it difficult to confirm in the face of the candidate’s denials.
The page dished on August 28, 2007:
WHICH political candidate enjoys visiting New York because he has a girlfriend who lives downtown? The pol tells her he’ll marry her when his current wife is out of the picture.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯