Breitbart’s last tweet.
I called you a putz cause I thought you werebeing intentionally disingenuous. If not I apologize.â€” AndrewBreitbart (@AndrewBreitbart) March 1, 2012
4. Breitbart’s greatest coup: Bringing down Rep. Anthony Weiner, and then commandeering Weiner’s press conference.
5. Breitbart’s speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this year.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.