1. The last day to file your federal income tax is April 15 — tomorrow.
We’re having problems with TurboTax online. We’re in process bringing back the experience u expect. Updates 2 follow.— TurboTax
2. A badly timed joke didn’t help.
@sillyboyva So sorry about the scheduled tweet. We were having issues but are coming back online now. U should be able to get in.— TurboTax
4. They seem to be having some problem with their Twitter feed too.
@nickbushkar Sorry about that, will cancel the scheduled tweets. We are coming back up a piece at a time. U should be able 2 get in now.— TurboTax
5. By late Sunday night, the company said its service was working again.
Good news - http://t.co/PmyiZCnR3a is back online and functional.— TurboTax
6. UPDATE: TurboTax has not tweeted since 12:25 a.m. on Monday, tax day.
@brigancer we apologize for any inconvenience. http://t.co/PmyiZCnR3a is running normally now. Please try and log back in -JL— TurboTax
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."