2. Here’s the album’s first single, “In A World Like This.” It was written and produced by Max Martin, who previously collaborated with BSB on their classic hits “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back),” and “Quit Playin’ Games (With My Heart).”
3. BuzzFeed caught up with BSB singer Nick Carter to chat about the band’s advice for new boy bands and what it was like to reunite with Martin.
What advice would you give to One Direction?
Nick Carter: Have fun and respect everyone on the way up. Sometimes success can make you jaded. Especially when you have a record label or managers pushing you to get that extra buck. It can make you tired and you can lose perspective. Its important to realize you are blessed with the opportunity of being in the business.
What was it like making a guest appearance at the end of This Is The End?
NC: What an amazing experience it was to be in This is the End. Seth [Rogen] and Evan [Goldberg] had the great idea to bring us in. Those guys are comical geniuses. When we got the call we were like, “Hell yeah let’s do it!” We have been fans of all those guys for years and to be a part of a movie of that caliber was more than an honor. Don’t let them fool ya though, those guys are multi-talented. Seth, Jay [Baruchel] and Craig [Robinson] killed it on the dance moves.
How did it feel to get in the studio with Max Martin again?
NC: Max is like a brother to us. It only felt right to have him back for our 20th anniversary. It’s no secret that he is one of the greatest writers of all time. His melodies soar beyond the borders of most people imaginations. We are such fans of his music. We love him.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏