1. You can now use your webcam to react to BuzzFeed stories with an animated GIF of your face. The world is full of opportunities for your face to practice.
3. After seeing something like this.
4. Or maybe your face says “no way.”
5. When people who are so obviously a couple keep trying to persuade you that they’re not, even though everyone in the cereal aisle totally knows they are.
8. Use your webcam to make whatever reaction you want to a BuzzFeed story. It’ll look something like this.
9. And here’s how you do it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.