The press loves to talk about all the brilliant, world-changing projects that rake in millions on Kickstarter. But what about the thousands of projects that normally get swept under the failed-Kickstarter-project rug? It’s time we had some fun with them.
Here’s how to play:
3. 2. Take turns backing the project with your friend.
Just increase your pledge amount every turn.
7. 4. If you chicken out because you’re afraid the project is going to get funded, you lose.
10. 5. But if you keep going, you might have to pay
13. Here are a few more neglected projects to get started with:
19. Happy backing!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.