The press loves to talk about all the brilliant, world-changing projects that rake in millions on Kickstarter. But what about the thousands of projects that normally get swept under the failed-Kickstarter-project rug? It’s time we had some fun with them.
Here’s how to play:
3. 2. Take turns backing the project with your friend.
Just increase your pledge amount every turn.
7. 4. If you chicken out because you’re afraid the project is going to get funded, you lose.
10. 5. But if you keep going, you might have to pay
13. Here are a few more neglected projects to get started with:
19. Happy backing!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together :yellow_heart: :coffee: