The press loves to talk about all the brilliant, world-changing projects that rake in millions on Kickstarter. But what about the thousands of projects that normally get swept under the failed-Kickstarter-project rug? It’s time we had some fun with them.
Here’s how to play:
3. 2. Take turns backing the project with your friend.
Just increase your pledge amount every turn.
7. 4. If you chicken out because you’re afraid the project is going to get funded, you lose.
10. 5. But if you keep going, you might have to pay
13. Here are a few more neglected projects to get started with:
19. Happy backing!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- Multiple injuries have been reported after 2 explosions hit Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials say.
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.