News Packages are available for US and UK Homepages!
News Packages provide a way to group related posts in the Big Stories area of the US and UK Homepage on desktop and mobile web.
This is what a News Package looks like:
1. In Mission Control, click on the "Create News Package" button.
You will see a box like this:
3. Drag and drop posts into the box.
- A package must have at least two posts. There is no max limit. Don't go crazy.
- You can drag posts from the Big Stories or from the Suggestions / Search / Recently Viewed tab.
4. Once you have added all the posts you want to the package, click "Publish Package." Or, if you change your mind and want to get rid of the package, click the X or 'Cancel' button.
After you publish, the package goes from edit mode to preview mode.
It looks grayed out because you cannot add, remove or re-order posts from a package in preview mode.
- If you want to modify the package, click the pencil to put the package back into edit mode.
- You can only move the package around in Big Stories when it's in preview mode.
- To delete a package, you go into package edit mode and then click the X and confirm that you want to remove it.
5. Questions? Feedbaclk?
For issues related to News Packages, please email your handy Bugs team!