back to top

Dangerous Brazilian Waxes

An Australian women ends up in the emergency room after a bikini wax goes awry.

Posted on

Careful down there, ladies - in this case, multiple waxings led to a nasty infection. This is why we stopped shaving our backs.

Editorial note: Whoa! You've found a super-old post here on BuzzFeed, from an earlier era of the site. It doesn't really represent where we are anymore, and may in fact be totally broken, but we're leaving it up as a part of our early history.