1 pack of Butterball® Turkey Bacon
1 head of romaine lettuce
1 pint cherry tomatoes
Croutons for garnish
Chives for garnish
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté Butterball® Turkey Bacon in a skillet until desired crispness. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine 1 avocado, milk, sour cream, chives, lime juice, salt and pepper. Add more milk if a thinner consistency is desired.
3. Chop head of romaine and place in large bowl .
4. Place cherry tomatoes on a cutting board. Cover with plate to keep tomatoes flat and cut across, slicing every tomato in half with one even chop.
5. Place halved tomatoes in bowl with romaine.
6. Chop Butterball® Turkey Bacon and place in bowl.
7. Chop 1 avocado and place in bowl.
8. Toss salad.
9. Pour dressing over salad when ready to serve.
10. Top with croutons and fresh chopped chives for garnish. Can top with Butterball® Turkey Bacon crumbles for additional garnish.