This is for anyone who's had to deal with a noisy ass neighbor
1. You get home after a long day, you get in a comfy position, start to relax and then.....
2. Your loud ass neighbors make it known that they are home and ruin the whole relaxed ~~atmosphere~~ you've made.
3. What could they possibly be doing?? Are they playing basketball inside? Or bowling? Walking with cement blocks on their feet? What could possibly make that much fucking noise?!
4. Or sometimes you're just trying to enjoy a lil Sunday siesta and it literally sounds like they're right there in the room with you.
5. Sometimes you complain to your friends and they just tell you to calm down because, "it's not like they're not doing it on purpose".
6. But sometimes after waiting all week to binge some Netflix, they loudly interrupt your weekend plans and you swear they ARE totally doing it on purpose.
7. When you're trying to get some sleep to be nice and fresh for the next day and all you can hear is their loud stomps and you just want to scream.
8. Or even worse, you hear them doing "bedroom stuff" AKA having really loud sex.
9. And you try to put on some headphones to drown out the sound but you can still hear them.
10. When you see them out and about but can't say anything rude because hey, you live with these people, so you just give them a look like: I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO, YOU LOUD ASS ANIMAL!
11. Or when you see them at the garbage cans and pleasantly say hello but the second they turn their backs you're like:
12. Or when they cheerily say 'good morning!' at the mailboxes you're just like:
13. Finally you get fed up and march up to their door and ask them to please keep it down and they look at you like:
14. And then the second you get back to your apartment they're banging and stomping away like nothing ever happened:
15. So you resort to the Mr. Heckles method and start banging on the ceiling all the while thinking to yourself, "how have I become this person?!!?"
16. But the days you see they're not home you know you'll finally be getting some quiet time for a little while.
17. And on those days you daydream about the day you'll be able to move out of your shitty apartment with your loud ass neighbors and live in the peace and quiet you so rightly deserve.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!