1. For the person who can't eat another forkful of #SadDeskLunch:
California has a mighty agriculture industry, meaning they also have some of the best produce in the nation. Good ingredients = good food, especially when you're cooking under the watchful eye of a master chef.
2. For the person who wakes up early, even on weekends, thanks to your job:
Can't sleep in? Witness the very first crack of dawn on the top of Cadillac Mountain before all your co-workers back in the office. Be sure to explore Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse while you're in the area. It's not to be missed!
3. For the person who shivers in their cold office all day:
4. For the person who is really tired of dealing with clients:
5. And for the person who can't do anything without their work BFF:
The drive is gorgeous, the coastline is stunning, the elephant seals are massive, the hikes are scenic, and you can spend the night in yurts at Big Sur. Just the adventure two work associates need to do some serious out-of-office bonding! Now if you could only devise a way to expense the trip...
6. For the person who's low-key dating a co-worker:
7. For the person who's developed a physiological caffeine dependency:
Sedona was spiritually important to Native Americans and continues to be a place of spiritual healing today. Some believe energy vortexes flow through the desert valley, twisting the juniper trees and carving the landscape. Let the ancient energies work their magic; you'll forget coffee in no time.
8. For the person who cannot stand one more word of business jargon:
9. And for the person who dreams of working at a standing desk:
10. For the person who keeps saying "I'm going quit my job and write a novel":
Energize your writerly self by going on a vision quest that defined a generation with serious wanderlust. Or maybe just stop making excuses and start writing.
11. For the person who doesn't find inspiration in their work:
Nestled in the meditative deserts of west Texas, the quaint community has inspired artists for decades. Marfa is filled with world-class art installations to contemplate, many of which are found at the Chinati Foundation. It's the perfect setting for the inspiration-seeker.
12. For the person who is just SO OVER IT:
13. For the person who spaces out for basically 90% of the workday:
If you spend your days with your head in the clouds, you might as well put your literal head in the literal clouds. You could be that pioneer who makes #spaceselfie a thing.
14. And finally: For the person who's reading this post right now and thinking, I definitely need a vacation.
Hit the museums, chill at the park, eat some delicious food, see a show, and paint the town red. You deserve it.
For the person who sits in traffic every day: test-drive something that will help you enjoy your time behind the wheel.
Buick's new 24 Hours of Happiness Test Drive gives you the opportunity to spend time with your car, before you spend time in your car.