10. Rainbow Aurora
The daughter of Holly Madison. I’m convinced that she was watching My Little Pony when she was thinking of baby names.
9. Maple Sylvie Bateman
The amazing Jason Bateman and his wife Anka named their second child after a sticky liquid that I put on my pancakes. (Mmmm sticky liquids)
8. Kal-El Cage
In 2005, Nicholas Cage’s wife gave birth to Superman…no but seriously they named their son after Superman.
7. Pilot Inspektor Riesgraf Lee
Apparently Jason Lee was inspired by the song “He’s Simple, He’s Dumb, He’s the Pilot”, by indie rock band Grandaddy. I read those lyrics NOWHERE does it mention pilots or inspectors!
6. Bronx Mowgli Wentz
I’m 100% sure that the name was Pete’s idea just saying.
5. Banjo Patrick Griffiths
Ms. Griffiths, you can’t possibly like the banjo that much to name your child after one.
4. All of Jamie Oliver’s kids
Their names are: Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Buddy Bear.
Jamie Oliver setting kids up for life since 2002.
3. Audio Science
I will admit…this name is bad ass.
2. Kyd Duchovny
David Duchovny’s kid, Kyd is going to be the most confused kid in the world.
1. Moxie Crimefighter
Apparently, Jillette’s wife had no middle name, and their theory was that you never use the middle name anyway so why not have some fun with it.
Honorable Mention: Tu Morrow
I just have the feeling that this kid’s going to be an asshole.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of racism from other staff while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.