1. You've explained to your colleagues time after time that it's not SketchUp.
2. And you're definitely not talking about a sketch on paper.
3. And this? You can't even...
4. But when that hot new phone requires 3x assets? No problem!
5. Your designer friends are sick of you bugging them to ditch Adobe products.
6. Maybe because it’s a little too easy to lose track of how many artboards you’ve created in a single Sketch file.
7. The IT staff avoids you when you ask them to install indie software.
8. But you're quick to inform them how much money they'll save.
9. I mean, just think what you could do with all that extra cash...
10. You dread even the most basic text changes.
11. And if you see one more ghost artboard...
12. But then you totally save hours of work by exporting all your artboards and resolutions at once.
3.5X TIFFs? No problem.