1. Basically, Lifetime movies are simultaneously the best and the worst.
2. And it's truly frustrating not being able to look away from a terrible movie.
3. Like, you already know what's gonna happen, but it just doesn't matter.
4. It doesn't matter if you came in right during the middle of it.
5. Because pretty soon, they'll take you captive.
6. Let's not forget about the titles.
7. Straightforward and no nonsense.
8. And the network's themed weekends are... something.
9. The characters will have you yelling at your TV screen.
10. And they'll have you shaking your head.
11. They just never learn.
12. They never listen to the warnings you give them.
13. And they'll have you stressed for a good 90 minutes.
14. But at least they teach the audience a few lessons.
15. The plots don't always make a lot of sense.
16. But every movie pretty much has the same conclusion.
17. The Lifetime Movie Network is a wild ride, folks.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!