1. A supremely soft pair of TikTok-famous fuzzy slippers they can keep by their bed so their precious feet won't have to touch a freezing cold hardwood floor first thing in the morning (the worst!). Plus, they're just really cute.
See them on one TikToker who calls them the "comfiest slippers on Amazon" here!
Promising review: "These slippers are amazing! Discovered them on TikTok and went back and forth about ordering them but wow, they are so comfortable. I have barely taken them off since receiving them. They are so fluffy and stay on my feet surprisingly well when walking around the house. Can’t wait until more colors are in stock to get another pair." —MSumm
Get them from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes 5–10 and 13 colors)
2. A pack of aromatherapy shower steamers that'll help transform their bathroom into the relaxing spa of their dreams via delicious scents.
Each set includes different scents to help relax, invigorate, or even clear the sinuses. Scents include lavender, menthol-eucalyptus, vanilla, and pomegranate-rose. They're also nonslip, vegan, and cruelty-free.
Promising review: "I am in love with the shower steamer bombs. They smell so good in the package and even better in the shower. I do not have a tub for bath bombs so when I found these I was so happy. Once I used them I was overjoyed because they were so calming and relaxing and I didn’t feel left out. Thank you for taking the time to think about the shower experience and making it better. I will be ordering more soon." —Stina
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in four varieties, as well as 12- and 36-packs).
3. An affordable, TikTok-famous pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds reviewers say are legit AirPods dupes (they have 220,000+ 5-star ratings!). With these, they'll enjoy over 10 hours of usage with each charge, and since they're waterproof, they can wear 'em during their sweaty gym sessions.
The rechargeable case can have them fully juiced up in under two hours.
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Kate Arnold
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in five colors) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save 15%!
4. A delightfully unexpected Lego orchid set made for adults, because why give them a high-maintenance bouquet that's only gonna wilt in three days when you can give them something they'll have so much fun building? They can also keep it on display once it's complete — it's that pretty!
This set has 608 pieces!
Promising review: "Zen in a box!! The one plant I’ve had a hard time growing here are orchids. This was so relaxing to do, with easy directions to follow, a final look that is actually quite realistic, and it can be changed to make it 'grow.' Really a pleasure, and the kit is quite gift-able to model builders and puzzle fans." —Art Lady Colorado
Get it from Amazon for $49.97.
5. And a National Geographic geode kit, which they'll probably be even more excited to receive than any other ~rock~ you might have thought about getting them. They'll use a hammer to bust open some unassuming geodes, revealing sparkly crystal interiors — so satisfying!
The kit includes a magnifying glass, safety goggles, display stands, and a full-color geode learning guide.
Promising review: "Not just for kids! I’m 25 and I still love this kit! My boyfriend and I break these open together and it’s so much fun!! We got a great variety and will be ordering another!" —Stephanie Lawson
Get a kit with 10 geodes from Amazon for $34.99 (also available in other kits).
6. A popular and inexpensive cold brew maker that'll support their iced-coffee-is-appropriate-all-year ethos, no daily Dunkin' trips required.
This product couldn't be more foolproof: Just pour any type of ground coffee into the filter, place it into the pitcher with cold water, shake, and refrigerate. It's BPA free, and can make up to one or two quarts at a time.
Promising review: "I love this cold brew system. I did have an expensive Pampered Chef system, but broke the pot. I bought this system as a replacement, and I like it much better. The coffee is great, and I have had zero problems with loose coffee grounds, even when I use bagged ground coffee instead of coarsely ground coffee, as is suggested." —Erin
Get it from Amazon for $22.39+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
7. A Birthdate Co. candle with fragrances inspired by the day they were born to show them you *do* know their DOB (bet their ex can't say that!). Personalized gifts are always a great bet.
Birthdate Co. is a small biz that, in addition to their popular birthdate candles, also makes birthdate books designed to help you discover more about your personality.
Promising review: "I love this candle so much! I want to get one for every single person I know. The scent is incredible, and the personalized information about that birthdate is so interesting and fun to read. I’m obsessed with birthdays and the zodiac so this is the PERFECT gift in my eyes! Thanks so much for an amazing product." —Bailey E.
Shipping info: Expedited UPS 2-Day Air and Next Day Air shipping options are available for an additional cost (see full shipping info here).
Get it from Birthdate Co. for $47.99 (originally $59.99; there's one for every day of the year).
8. And a VERY handy electric lighter that'll ~light up~ their life (while keeping their precious fingies safe from scary matches!). This will help them light all of their favorite candles with confidence, and easily reach low wicks in those super narrow candle holders. Bonus: It's really pretty, too!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Emma Lord says: "This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended-arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. You can read my full Leejie electric lighter review for more deets!"
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this in a TikTok. Knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in five colors).
9. A fantastical 1,000-piece Mystic Maze puzzle, because if your SO loves doing jigsaws, they've probably never seen one like this before. It's full of teeny details to discover along the way, and upon completion they'll be rewarded with a magical surprise ending!
You ~could~ check out a TikTok of the Mystic Maze puzzle here, but be forewarned that it contains spoilers!
Promising review: "I bought this as a gift for my husband because he absolutely loves puzzles and magic, so it was a no-brainer! I was honestly way more excited to finish putting this puzzle together than a normal puzzle because I couldn’t wait to see the end result. Blown away. I’m super impressed and will be purchasing a different version. Oh, and they weren’t kidding about the no dust in the box...very pleased with this purchase!" —Nlbrimberry
Shipping info: Items typically arrive within 5 days, and expedited 3-day shipping is available for an additional cost (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
10. A luxurious towel warmer so your lover can have that tingly spa experience right at home. Seriously, this will become their new "Whatever did I do without this?" favorite thing and getting out of the shower will never be the same.
It fits one oversized bath towel and they can program the heat in 15-minute intervals up to an hour.
Promising review: "We found this on TikTok and got it for ourselves for Xmas. Definitely not a necessity in life, but it's really nice to have, especially now in winter. We love to use it for our babies and I'm sure they like it as well. We haven't had any issues with use. I use a large, thick beach-size towel normally and that fits fine in there. The minimum time setting is 15 minutes, but you don't need to have it in there for the full 15 to get it warm." —Sam Pereyra
Shipping info: Items typically arrive within 6 days, and expedited 2-day shipping is available for an additional cost (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
Get it from Amazon for $99.99.
11. A sleek cordless portable charger, which will reeeally come in handy when they're at 11% battery with no outlets in sight. Now they'll always be just a heart emoji–filled text away. 🥰
Britt: "I'd had my eye on this bad boy for a while, and finally ordered it to take on a two-week trip to Europe. Let me tell you: LIFESAVER. I'm the type of person who loves to spend hours and hours exploring new cities, but with the amount of photos and videos I take, my phone's battery tends to drain really quickly (relying on Google Maps to get literally everywhere doesn't help, either). With this, I knew I'd have some backup when there weren't any outlets nearby, and it was *so* nice not having to connect my phone to a clunky charging bank via cord. 100% recommend!"
Promising review: "The holy grail of portable chargers!!! I was traveling to Disney for vacation and knowing me, I would drain my battery with just taking pictures alone. I wanted a portable battery but didn’t want a carry a cord either, so I was excited when I found this little baby! It does exactly as described, pretty pink color, and I get one full charge of battery for my iPhone 11. Get it, you will not be disappointed!" —Meghan Doble
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in six colors) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save 15%!
12. A vibrant knit throw blanket the two of you can cuddle up on the couch with until spring finally rears its head. Plus, those fun colors and prints will instantly zhuzh up their decor.
Verloop is an AAPI-, woman-, and family-owned small biz making just the most *delightful* knits, including fun home decor and cozy outerwear accessories.
Britt: "I recently bought a Verloop throw blanket because I'd been admiring them for AGES, and I needed something that would make my gray couch a liiittle less boring. It's the perfect colorful touch my living room had been begging for, and it's also extremely soft (I will not tolerate scratchy fabrics, so I was thrilled when I felt how comfy it was). I'm actually curled up in it as I type this, and even though it's a bit of a splurge, I think it's 100% worth the money for the quality craftsmanship and the amount of joy it brings me whenever I look at it. Hands down the best home purchase I made last year."
Shipping info: Items are typically processed within 24 hours and arrive within 2–6 business days. Expedited overnight shipping is available for an additional cost (place your order before noon to receive the next business day). See all shipping info here.
Get it from Verloop for $89+ (available in many colors and patterns).
13. A subscription to Book of the Month so they'll never be able to say, "I have nothing to reeeeead" ever again.
What they'll get: They'll be able to choose from 5–7 featured books every month, or skip a month and wait for books that speak to them (their credits roll over). They can also browse past picks to see if any of those books are of interest. Plus, they'll sometimes have access to early releases!
BuzzFeed Shopping contributor Rachel Dunkel says: "I adore my Book of the Month subscription! It keeps me sharp, researching titles and always looking forward to a new read. It also makes an incredible gift! I've actually given BOTM to my mom a few times and it's really fun to be members at the same time so we can read the same books, exchange them after we finish, and talk about what we're going to get each month! Every month you get your choice of one of five to seven titles with an option to skip a month and save your credit for whenever you please. Especially as quarantine wears on, I'm especially thankful to have good books arriving all the time to keep me occupied."
Shipping info: Typically, boxes take 5–7 business days to ship. Upon placing your order, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information and an estimated delivery date. You can also have an email sent to your recipient to let them know it's coming, or opt for a print-at-home card to give them. Any additional book purchases will ship with the following month's box shipment (see all of Book of the Month's shipping info here).
Get a three-month subscription from Book of the Month for $49.99 (also available in six- and 12-month subscriptions).