We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A digital luggage scale you should definitely have on hand if you tend to ~overpack,~ since it'll let you know just how much you can cram into your suitcase without it resulting in some — surprise! — hefty over-capacity fees. Now you'll have extra cash for souvenirs!
See why one TikTok traveler likes it here!
Just hook the scale to your luggage handle, lift up, and the LCD display will show the weight! You can also switch between pound and kilogram measurements.
Promising review: "Took this for a 10-day trip overseas with lots of flights. Weighed the luggage as things were added to it/purchased, and when we weighed in at the airport it was perfectly accurate. Very important when the airline will charge $70 more dollars for a suitcase that is too heavy or make you open the whole thing up and take stuff out in order to fly with it. Saved so much hassle." —B. M. O'Connor
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in five colors, as well as a two-pack).
2. A fan-favorite carpet cleaner that'll help you keep your cool the next time your dog/kid/SO makes a mess on that white rug you insisted on getting. Don't worry, it'll make stains and regret vanish!
See it work its magic on a red wine stain on a TikToker's white carpet here!
Promising review: "This stuff is AMAZING. We have a 1.5-year-old puppy and have make several futile attempts to clean up carpet stains from her potty training days. Another dog owner clued us into this, and we cannot believe we didn't buy it sooner. Seriously, the same night this arrived, I spilled an entire bottle of beer on white carpet (oops), grabbed the Folex, sprayed a bunch onto the stain, massaged it into the carpet with my finger tips, and blotted with a damp towel. You can't see ANY remnant of a stain. I've also attacked old stains (like one-plus year old) and saw the same results. Seriously, buy this!!!" —AKM
Get it from Amazon for $11.78+ (available in two sizes).
3. And Bissell's Little Green cleaner, which is essentially like having your own personal stain-lifting professional in your house 24/7. This small yet mighty machine effortlessly removes seemingly impossible stains from carpets and upholstery with its strong spray and suction functions, and its large tank means less refilling while cleaning.
Check out the amount of nastiness it was able to extract out of one TikToker's couch here.
The Little Green comes with a tough stain tool, HydroRinse self-cleaning hose tool, and a trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
Promising review: "This vacuum is amazing. I first heard of it on TikTok where people were using it to clean their stairs, mattresses, car seats, etc. and from the videos, it already looked amazing, but considering how dirty my dining chair cushions were, I was a little bit apprehensive and skeptical. I purchased the item and used it on my chairs for the first time and the results were SO AMAZING. I posted photos for reference of how dirty my cushions were before the cleaning and after the cleaning! Best vacuum I've ever used. I even bought a second one!" —Davina
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
4. A box of Mighty Patch blemish patches containing hydrocolloid to spot-treat those pesky skin eruptions that always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times. Never fear — Mighty Patch to the rescue! Leave 'em on overnight, and in the morning you'll be rewarded with a patch full of gross-yet-satisfying white residue (aka pimple gunk).
Check these out on TikTok here!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Ciera Velarde says: "I've used this specific brand for years now and have found them to be the best at reducing the size and redness of breakouts! Whenever I notice a zit popping up, I put one of these one right before bed, and it stays put all night, even when I toss and turn a lot. By morning, it's much less noticeable and is practically nonexistent when I cover the zit with makeup. It's such a great practically zero-effort way to treat blemishes!"
Promising review: "I heard all about these on TikTok, so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts, these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!" —Kiara Galloway
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $12.99.
5. An under-cabinet lid opener for anyone short on counter or drawer space (and upper-body strength) who dreams of prying jars open with Incredible Hulk-level ease. Let the jar-versus-you battles be a thing of the past.
Watch one TikToker show how to install and use it here!
Promising review: "I have tried a million different tools and gadgets for help in opening jars of all sizes, and each one had its own issues! Finally, someone has invented the perfect jar opener that is simple and requires no space in your kitchen drawers or counters. There was one person who suggested placing the opener with the sharp end of the 'V' closest to you and with it placed in the front, in the right corner under your cabinet. I followed those directions. and it works perfectly and easily. I have already placed an order for another one for a gift for my sister." —cat lover
Check out our EZ Off Jar Opener deep dive for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $13.49 (also available as a set of two).
6. A jar of Museum Gel to keep your fragile possessions from toppling over like Dominoes when there's unexpected movement. If you have little kids or pets and like nice things, this is a must!
See why one TikTok reviewer with small children loves it here!
Each jar is good for up to 300 uses. To use, just grab a bit of gel, roll it into a ball, and stick it to the bottom of any item you'd like to protect. It's removable, reusable, and won't ruin your furniture. Plus, some reviewers say it's great for keeping things like cabinet and drawer liners from sliding around.
Promising review: "This is AMAZING! I recently got a kitten and of course he loves to tap on things with his paws until he knocks it down. My friend uses this product and told me I had to get it. So worth it!! Once you apply the jelly and let it sit for a little while those objects will not move! And the best part is that it does not damage the surface that it was placed on. 10/10 would recommend!!!" —Darryl Hoard
Get it from Amazon for $15.76.
7. A Korean microdermabrasion mitt so you can buff away all of that dry, dead skin without spending a fortune on pricey spa treatments. The exfoliation comes from a skin-smoothing viscose fiber lining, and once it's cleared away all the flaky stuff, your skin will have an easier time absorbing lotions and creams. If you love a gross-yet-satisfying moment, this is for you.
Watch one TikToker use it to remove their self-tanner build-up here!
Promising review: "I love these mitts so much. I wish I found them sooner! For me, brushes and loofas don’t give me enough exfoliation, and they fall apart and get gross too fast. These mitts are perfect. Also, they are way more cost effective and easier to use than a sugar scrub type product. I feel like these mitts will last a long time, and they’re easy to clean and have a loop so you can hang them to dry in your shower. I keep one at my place and one at my boyfriend's. They are a little rough, so it’s not something you want to use more than twice per week, and use gentle motions in sensitive areas. My skin is so smooth after I use these, and it’s helped me get rid of ingrown hairs on my bikini line. Just make sure to moisturize after using! I’m excited to use it for when I apply fake tan in the summer months." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available as a pair).
8. A tub of *iconic* cleaning paste The Pink Stuff, because once you realize how much stain-lifting power this unassuming stuff has, you'll wonder how you ever got anything clean without it. Not only does it get stains out, it does so quickly and with minimal effort on your part.
Check out yours truly using it three ways on TikTok!
After seeing countless videos on cleaning TikTok that raved about The Pink Stuff, I knew I had to try it out on my stained, grime-coated sheet tray. I mean, if it could make a dent in that, I'd probably believe in magic. Well, I started scrubbing one corner as a test, and lo and behold, the difference was nothing short of DRAMATIC (check out the photos/TikTok for proof!). And I didn't even have to scrub very hard, though as someone with ~minimal~ upper body strength, I doubt any force I could physically apply would even constitute as heavy scrubbing. At any rate, it worked so well that I tried it on a pair of dirty tennis shoes and a blue stain that had been singed onto my toaster oven for months, and, yup, it worked. I will say, if you want your sheet trays to look brand spankin' new, you might need one of those cleaning scraper tools to get every last bit off, but as far as general stain removal goes, consider me a FAN.
Get it from Amazon for $5.97 (also available in packs of two or three).
9. And a bottle of Bar Keepers Friend you can use on practically anything in need of a serious cleanse. Grease-coated pans? Check. Rust-stained shower? Check. Streaky stainless steel? Check.
See how one TikTok reviewer uses it four ways here.
Promising review: "Bought our refrigerator seven years ago when we moved into our house and within a year rust spots showed up (cheap and didn't clean the stainless steel properly). Have tried numerous products over the years with no avail. Received Bar Keepers Friend today and after dinner decided to give it a whirl. This product was easy to use and all the rust stains are gone. My wife came in and said, "Where are the orange spots, I never thought those would go away." Highly recommend and will continue to clean our appliances with this product." —Andrew Riebesehl
Get it from Amazon for $7.85 (also available in packs of two, four, and six).
10. A super popular pet hair remover to roll over furniture, bedding, clothes, or anywhere you'd like your beloved cat's out-of-control shedding to stop accumulating. Best of all? It's totally reusable and doesn't require any annoying sticky film, making it eco-friendly and cost-effective!
See how much hair it picks up from a white couch on TikTok here!
Promising review: "This thing is magical and I wish I had found it sooner. Even the most stubborn of dog hairs that have been seemingly woven into the fabric of your couch are no match for the ChomChom. The satisfying click of the roller will have you ChomChom-ing every surface you possibly can, while your dog looks at you in cold betrayal for removing his precious fur deposits. He plots revenge against this new nemesis, revenge that is doomed to fail from the start, because the ChomChom is far too powerful. Meanwhile, you are transfixed by the serotonin rush filling your brain as your ChomChom fills with more and more hair, leaving a path of de-furred sofa in its wake. The dog barks in disapproval. You smile, finally sitting on fur-free furniture for the first time in a long time. Maybe you’ll even have friends over now." —Will
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
11. And a rubber broom with bristles that attract pet hair like a magnet for anyone who finds that their vacuum just isn't doing the job. It works on carpets or any floor surface — and when your windows are in need of a little cleaning, it also comes with a handy built-in squeegee!
Check it out on TikTok!
Reviewers say using short, quick strokes is the most effective way of extracting the most pet hair from your rug.
Promising review: "So of course I saw this product on TikTok...and added it to the list of things that TikTok made me buy. But I'm very glad that I did. I have a Siberian husky who sheds a LOT...and in all seasons. I use this on my carpet before vacuuming and it loosens up the hair so easily that my vacuum never got. I never realized I had that much dog hair caked into my carpet until I used this!" —Alyssa Frey
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
12. Tower 28's SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray, which anyone who experiences redness and irritation will probably wanna include in their skincare regimen, stat. It's a pH-balancing hypochlorous acid toner, meaning it'll soothe and nourish sensitive skin, and reviewers say the light mist made them feel refreshed, not greasy (the worst!).
Tower 28 is a small biz whose founder, Amy Liu, has struggled with eczema for years. The brand specializes in products for sensitive skin, and everything is also vegan and cruelty-free.
Promising review: "This product is a lifesaver. I haven't had any major breakouts since using this facial spray. Whenever I feel my skin getting irritated, I just spray this on to help heal/soothe it. This product lessened the redness on my face and helped improve the overall texture/appearance of my skin. Also started using this on my mom two days ago and we've noticed a lot of the red texture on her skin fading out. Love this and will continue repurchasing!!" —MargaritaYanga
Another promising review: "I struggle with acne and needed something to help calm and soothe my skin when it was really irritated. My skin tends to be dry right after cleaning and spraying this leaves my skin feeling so comfortable and like I haven’t done anything to it. Back to normal happy skin feel. It is part of my daily routine now. Absolutely love this!" —CliftonM2121
Get it from Sephora for $12+ (available in two sizes).
13. A downright magical veggie chopper that'll surely become your new BFF once you realize that by owning it, you'll finally be relieved of your least favorite kitchen task forever. It'll cut down food prep time by a ton, and if you're an onion crier like me, well, no more standing over a cutting board with stinging eyes.
Watch one TikToker effortlessly chop a bunch of vegetables with it here!
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper that was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in black or white).
14. And a time-saving zip slicer, because having to cut cherry tomatoes, grapes, olives, and any other small, round produce in half individually is enough to make you quit preparing meals for yourself altogether. With this, you can do a bunch at a time!
Watch one TikTok parent slice grapes for a toddler here!
Promising review: "I thought I'd use this product infrequently, for just slicing tomatoes for salads and pizza. It works so well I've found additional uses. I squeezed gently on the cylinder after filling it with olives for pizza so it would work on the smaller items; I took the once sliced olives and re-loaded them for another slice and it worked perfectly. It's much simpler than slicing tomatoes and olives by hand. The blade is sharp and the slicer was easy to use. A great, affordable item to have in the kitchen." —Faith W.
Get it from Amazon for $20.
15. A cute portable charger, which reeeally comes in handy when you're at 19% battery and there are no outlets in sight (more times than you'd probably like to admit). It'll give you some extra juice while you're out and about (this one's so much sleeker than those bulky block chargers), and best of all, it plugs right into your phone — no pesky cords!
See why one TikToker says it's a must for trips to Disney here!
Promising review: "The holy grail of portable chargers!!! I was traveling to Disney for vacation and knowing me, I would drain my battery with just taking pictures alone. I wanted a portable battery but didn’t want a carry a cord either, so I was excited when I found this little baby! It does exactly as described, pretty pink color, and I get one full charge of battery for my iPhone 11. Get it, you will not be disappointed!" —Meghan Doble
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in six colors).
16. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner to rid your kitchen of those gross, lingering smells coming from your sink — you know, the ones that always make you think, Wow, should I be cleaning my garbage disposal? The answer is a resounding YES!, since this stuff will replace those yucky odors with a bright, lemony scent. Plus, watching it bubble up is pretty fun!
Watch one TikToker use it here!
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $4.25 (also available as a pack of 24).
17. A handy gadget called the Bug Bite Thing, because if you're anything like me, mosquitoes just looove making a meal out of you. This ingenious device sucks out the saliva or venom that causes itching and irritation in bites, and since it doesn't rely on creams or chemicals, it's completely reusable.
See one TikTok reviewer demonstrate how it's used here!
This works on mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, sea lice (sea lice?!), and more!
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and I have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few time to relieve itchiness, and I am convinced it works! I have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don't use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don't do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!" —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.85.
18. A dishwasher magnet you can toggle to say whether the contents inside are clean or dirty — a seemingly small gesture with potentially major peace-keeping results. If you've ever experienced the horror of your SO putting dirty dishes into a dishwasher filled with clean ones, you need this in your cart, stat.
19. An all-purpose stain spray, which is called "Emergency Stain Rescue" for a reason. Use it on any fabric in need of a miracle, so whether you're famous for wearing white shirts whenever pizza night rolls around or have a toddler who loves hugging you with slimy hands, you'll wanna keep a bottle stashed in your cabinet.
Watch one TikTok fan (a mom of two little boys!) use it to remove stains from a top, mattress, and comforter here.
The Hate Stains Co. is a small biz that was founded by a parent who set out to create a stain remover that was nontoxic but effective.
Promising review: "I've tried Shout wipes, stain removal pens, and all the other tricks in the book. This removes organic stains from sweat better than anything I've tried thus far. I followed the directions, got the fabric wet, sprayed it on, and left it to chill for an hour. When I came back, I was dumbfounded. I can't believe I didn't have this sooner, I'm about to buy a gallon!" —Mark Bogumil
Get it from Amazon for $7.95 (also available in packs of two or three, and with on-the-go wipes).